Trijicon Ten Mile HX 3-18x44 FFP on DVOR

Thanks for posting

This darn forum is so good but bad for the bank account lol

That is tempting… still thinking about a Trijicon credo instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well which do you prefer SFP or FFP? Credo is only sfp, tenmile is ffp. $100 is dollar difference from dvor right now. Crazy good price on both.

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered through Optics Planet last night. I was able to cancel that order and reorder through DVOR.

Saved about $60

I ordered one of these in the mil version yesterday and didn't post for the group due to Dvor/Optic Planet's reputation of selling items that are on a long backorder.

I just got tracking information for my order, so looks like these are in-stock and shipping.

They are Optics Planet discount site. Ive ordered from them a lot. Only issue to look out for is if is not in stock and shows will ship in weeks. Id avoid those products.
Cancelled a few Dvor orders as the shipping date kept getting pushed back and back.
I'd only order if it says it will ship in a day or 2, unless your cool with waiting.
That said, they were easy to deal with when cancelling.

I just received my 3-18x44 tenmile in the mail from Optics Planet lol.... So FWIW these should ship right away for you from DVOR.

I just have to decide if I'm gonna return mine to OPlanet just to save 60 bucks ha

I just received my 3-18x44 tenmile in the mail from Optics Planet lol.... So FWIW these should ship right away for you from DVOR.

I just have to decide if I'm gonna return mine to OPlanet just to save 60 bucks ha
I’m in the same boat. Called today for a price match and Optics Planet does not price match dvor.

I’m in the same boat. Called today for a price match and Optics Planet does not price match dvor.

I emailed them two days ago and asked and didn’t get a response so I called this evening to try and get ahold of them before the sale ended this weekend. She said that they can’t honor each other’s sale prices and so on and I was like darn I guess I’ll have to return it. She said she’d talk to a supervisor and about the time she got back on I had a $64 refund email.

I emailed them two days ago and asked and didn’t get a response so I called this evening to try and get ahold of them before the sale ended this weekend. She said that they can’t honor each other’s sale prices and so on and I was like darn I guess I’ll have to return it. She said she’d talk to a supervisor and about the time she got back on I had a $64 refund email.

I called and emailed, got a response that price matching is a coupon or something. After hearing they gave you a credit, I’m ordering from dvor and returning the original out of spite lol

This will be my second tenmile, best bang for the buck scope in todays market. If the durability claims are true, it’s the ultimate western hunting scope

At 3x if you look at the reticle euro style, bold lines on the outside and thin near the center it’s good. This sight picture is a bit abstract, but I like it. If your an aim a dot/cross hair type of guy, turn on the illumination

i ordere from optics planet before the DVOR sale and asked them to price match they told me to pound sand. So i ordered two I can sell the optics planet Mill Ten mile 3-18 to someone for 1150 tyd if you want it ill do that instead of returning it. i know not as good a deal but i got to get back shipping and tax i paid

Back