Trijicon Huron

KMW

FNG
I picked up a 3-9x40mm on sale for $299 eurooptic and put it on a new 6.5. Liked it so much I ordered a second one for a .243 I wanted to upgrade. For that price, I don't know that it can be beat. I shared everyone's concerns about eye relief before I ordered, but it's really a non-issue.

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
After seeing this thread dug up, curious how are all of you feeling about durability and return to zero? Any issues to speak of? Anyone done tracking test, or dropped it like it’s hot? This thing might be a huckleberry in hiding for lightweight rifles. The 3-12 looks even better with the 30 mm tube so I can switch from different rifles/rings. At this price I need to order one just as a backup scope.

Cannonball

Lil-Rokslider
Just to confirm the BDC reticle measurements (2.24/5/8.32 MOA) are at 9x full power correct? I couldnt confirm in any documentation.

MWK3800

FNG
I bought a cheap Marlin XS7 and just got a new Huron 3-9 since I had 1" rings already. For $299 it's a bargain for Japanese glass. Haven't tried the BDC but wouldn't have any reservations about dialing it either

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
Mounted one of the Hurons on the RSS tonight will be putting it through its paces soon. Side by side with my SWFA 3x9 not a whole lot of difference just initial comparisons(other than dramatically different reticle). The other one is going on my 6 arc mini action once the stock shows up. Gotta say for $299 if they dial/rtz like other Trijicons these are a steal.

redchinviking

Lil-Rokslider
Mounted one of the Hurons on the RSS tonight will be putting it through its paces soon. Side by side with my SWFA 3x9 not a whole lot of difference just initial comparisons(other than dramatically different reticle). The other one is going on my 6 arc mini action once the stock shows up. Gotta say for $299 if they dial/rtz like other Trijicons these are a steal.
Keep us updated!

WKR
How is the Huron in low light? I see they do not offer illumination.

Thanks!
I was messing around with one near the end of legal shooting hours in my state, last evening. The crosshairs are thin, but I had no trouble seeing them.

Reactions: BCD