Trijicon Huron 3-9x40 vs Nightforce SHV 3-10x42

what is everyone’s opinion on which scope would fill the role of an all around hunting scope better? I recently purchased a Nightforce SHV 3-10x42 with an illuminated duplex reticle and fixed parallax. I am planning on putting this scope on a Browning X-bolt Speed in .300win and using it as my do everything western hunting rifle (elk, mule deer, black bear etc.) I am wondering if I could have gotten similar performance from the Huron for a lot less $? I also have a Remington 700 ADL in 6.5 Creedmoor and CVA Optima V2 that are in need of scopes and currently I have a Leupold Vx3i 3.5-10x40, Leupold Vx3i 2.5-8x36, Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40, Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32, Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42, and Vortex Viper HS 2-10x44 that all could fill those roles, however, I’m wondering if I should sell these off and purchase Hurons or other scopes that have a better durability track record. If anyone has any insight, I would greatly appreciate it!

Kyguy

FNG
The Huron, while a great scope, is not in the same playing field as the SHV. Before selling the other scopes, I'd run them through my own drop test and tracking tests to see how they perform. You might have some gems on hand already. If not, afterwards, send them in for warranty and then sell them to fund other scopes.

RWT

WKR
I just completed a drop test on the Hurons and posted it in the riflescope evaluation. I am sending it to Form next week for formal testing.

Kyguy is correct the NF is a few grades above the Huron in most people opinions

Buckhead

FNG
I think the Huron is a decent scope, especially in consideration of cost. Compares favorably with other 3x9 mid priced scopes such as the Bushnell Elite, Sightron Big Sky, Nikon Monarch, Zeiss Conquest, etc… Of course, those aren’t made any longer, glad I have a stash. Fond of my Huron. Sits on top of my .270 Tikka.

OP
M
Would anyone say the Credo, Credo HX, or Accupoint lines compare well to the SHV? I am starting to feel like I would be better off with an optic with a parallax adjustment being the image the 3-10 SHV seems to “blur” out to my eyes over 250ish yards.

I am seriously contemplating the
Night Force SHV 4-14x50 F1
Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-15x42
Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-12.5x42

All of these have a decent low end mag for close shots, yet have a parallax adjustment for longer range clarity. Are all of these deemed “durable” options, and if so, is there one that stands out over the rest? (Priced similarly)