Trijicon 2-10x36

Anyone have feedback on this? I know from the drop tests trijicon seems pretty solid. Seems like it’d be a good hunting optic. I really want the nxs 2.5-10 but I don’t know if I could do the SFP.

I just got one. So far, awesome. I went on a late evening pig search and was able to check the reticle against a dark background well past legal shooting light using the illumination, as well as without. I could pick up the reticle, even on 2 power, enough to get a hit on a pig at about 150 yards. Past that I could use reticle with very low illum out to about 275. This was at around 845 pm.
It was dark enough that I had no business shooting that late without thermals.
I also go to take it out to 500 yards a few weeks ago. It took some getting used to adjusting the reticle sharpness as opposed to a parallax adjustment. I do wish it had parallax but as others have noted here, and elsewhere, it is not that necessary.
I will be buying another one for an AR build.

LightFoot

WKR
My buddy has one in a REM 700Ti Gen1 and loves it. I’m considering it for a 280AI build. I would be fine with the SFP NXS but I prefer the capped windage.

>>>——JAKE——>

Boltgun

Lil-Rokslider
Bump. Looks enticing but would love to hear some more reviews on low power reticle?

b2one

WKR
I have 2 of the Credo FFP 2-10 x 36 scopes. One is mounted on a 7mm tikka and one on an AR. I am very happy with the scopes. I usually have 1 or the other riding in the back of my truck with me. Have never worried about losing zero. The reticle works well for me, but I am a degenerate that likes to use the christmas tree rather than dial elevation.

Farwest

FNG
You might try the Trijicon 1-10x28 Credo in Mil. I have one and it is fantastic.

Buddha

FNG
I ordered this in mil and a s&b klassic. I returned the trijicon because the reticle was way to busy for big game. The 3-12 klassic mil reticle is good for hunting. The trijicon build is good quality.