Tricer Window Mount Designs

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
So anyone who has followed me knows I don’t really keep new products close to the vest. I am working two new window mounts that will be available this fall.

One of them is just straight arca and it allows you to install any of my pan head in seconds. All of our heads now have arca machined into them so with an arca clamp TRICER-AC on your tripod you can easily remove the head from the tripod and install it on the window mount. If your head isn’t arca I am going to have a super simple Arca adapter plate for pan heads releasing at the same time.

So this one is the TRICER-WM “window mount” below it is the pan head Arca adapter TRICER-AA to convert any head to Arca.
IMG_8963.pngIMG_8848.jpeg

This one is pretty slick I am gonna call it the TRICER-RH “road hunter”. It’s a window mount with a lever lock ball head built into it.

IMG_9028.png

I thought it would be cool to start including you guys in some of these designs. Which one are you buying?

OP
Tricer

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
ya it’s a pretty slick mount. Excited to get them into everyone’s hands. Or I guess windows this fall.

OP
Tricer

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Any idea on price at this point? Looks pretty slick especially with arca.
I am not sure yet on price. I want to keep them affordable. Obviously the RH will be more than the WM. I should be able to get you an answer in the next month or so still need to Crunch all the numbers.