Trekking Poles for Quick Stix

Just broke my trekking poles on a hike this past weekend, they were relatively cheap ones.

Looking to get a decent set that are compatible with quick stix. Looking for recs if it matters. I can't tell if some of these $100+ poles are worth it since the $60 ones I just had worked fine for 4 years (but did break lol).

Thanks!

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
Just broke my trekking poles on a hike this past weekend, they were relatively cheap ones.

Looking to get a decent set that are compatible with quick stix. Looking for recs if it matters. I can't tell if some of these $100+ poles are worth it since the $60 ones I just had worked fine for 4 years (but did break lol).

Thanks!

I have been using the Sissy Sticks since they first came out and they have held up to all kinds of abuse. If I broke one I would buy them again.

Poser

WKR
I have been using the Sissy Sticks since they first came out and they have held up to all kinds of abuse. If I broke one I would buy them again.

Same. I've been using them since 2020 and I also using them in the winter for backcountry splitboarding/skiing. Great ratio of strength to weight.