Travel Broadhead Target?

Fowl Play

WKR
Hey fellas, need to pick up a smaller broadhead capable target for practicing on the road, where my current Block takes up too much room.

Anyone have any suggestions?

SloppyJ

WKR
I have a rineheart that's 6 sided and it has a replacement inert for the middle section. It works great. Kind of heavy though.

johnw

FNG
I've used the Rhinoblock for travel and its been great.18:1 looks like a great option that is slightly smaller too.

OP
Fowl Play

Fowl Play

WKR
Thanks fellas, seems like those rineharts are nice targets. A buddy showed me his 18" 365 Archery target and I decided to buy one of those -- as I found where I can pack the different pieces separately. I'll report back if it works out. The 5" thick 18" diameter border will definitely save a few arrows for me when practicing longer range.

for sure rhinehart. I have a pyramid one that I don’t believe they sell anymore but packs well and takes a broadhead like a champ. Kind of a light target so it does move quite a bit when shot but works well for on the road.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Picked up a Rinehart 18-1 blem and took it to Saskatchewan for my bear hunt. Glad I did. All the archers in the camp ended up shooting it, which was fine. Packed well and road up with no issues.
Will be taking it to Colorado in the fall and any other hunt I go on in the future.