Trail cameras

jalire01

FNG
I have a couple of cheaper trail cameras that I would like to upgrade from. I would like to get some of the higher end trail cameras but I'm worried about people stealing them. Is there a mid value trail cameras with good picture quality?

I've had tacticam's for 2 years now. The 1st gen cameras. They are cell camera's not sure what your looking for. Love my tacticam reveals tho!

Koozer

FNG
Are you looking for a cellular camera? I've had good luck with Reveal cameras

I have a couple of cheaper trail cameras that I would like to upgrade from. I would like to get some of the higher end trail cameras but I'm worried about people stealing them. Is there a mid value trail cameras with good picture quality?
From my experience there’s the $25-30 variety camera and the $100-$150 variety camera. I’m a Browning guy and run mostly the strike force and dark ops line, I'm sure there are other cameras that do just fine, I haven't found that in between camera, I run about half cheapies and half decent Brownings. In the $25-30 range I'm running about a dozen stealth cam brow tines and about 15 wild game switch lights out. The stealth cams were $88/3 pack on black Friday and the switches were $20-$25 on sale from Dicks sporting goods, the video quality is actually reasonable on both of them, the switches are only good on video mode as they don't have a 3 shot burst option, but they do run an actual black flash, which is why I keep buying them. The tasco cameras are good but the infrared flash seems to be especially harsh and I've literally had deer turn around and run after the first picture.

elfeyes

FNG
I like tactacam reveal does a decent cell cam and browning cameras always treated me right for a standard camera for public land

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

‘Ike’

FNG
Have always run Brownings, especially the Strike Force series…Recently trying the lil Moultrie 42’s, just because their size intrigues me, especially when traveling….Sitka Blacktail in SE, AK! FEA85FD9-E435-4F19-A8C9-17475CC7C0AA.jpeg