Toughest NBTs per caliber

N2TRKYS

WKR
Does anyone know the weight of the toughest NBT bullet for the 6, 6.5, and 30 caliber class? It’s common knowledge that the 120 grain NBT in the 7mm caliber is the tougher weight in that caliber. I’m looking for the same info for the other calibers.

Thanks

WormSportsman

Lil-Rokslider
I have looked for the same information before on 6, 6.5 and 7mm and could not find a full list. Hopefully someone has some more info to enlighten us with!

Edit to add, a guy on 24hourcampfire posted a bullet test several years ago, quite robust. He simulated shooting into the knuckle joint of a shoulder by using cow bones covered by meat, backed by more meat. He measured penetration, expansion, and weight retention. The 168 NBT was one of the bullets he tested, 300 Win Mag velocity I believe. The distance was only a few feet, so darn near muzzle velocity. The 168 was a surprisingly successful performer.

P

hunting1

WKR
Edit to add, a guy on 24hourcampfire posted a bullet test several years ago, quite robust. He simulated shooting into the knuckle joint of a shoulder by using cow bones covered by meat, backed by more meat. He measured penetration, expansion, and weight retention. The 168 NBT was one of the bullets he tested, 300 Win Mag velocity I believe. The distance was only a few feet, so darn near muzzle velocity. The 168 was a surprisingly successful performer.

P
I can attest or take elk regularly with them.