Took a doe from a group of 8

kpk

WKR
If you left the old wise one in the group, she'll absolutely avoid that area. (especially since you chased them off and she knows what caused the chaos).
If you had shot the old one, the young dumb ones would likely keep using that trail. They are creatures of habit until you educate them.

Wheels

WKR
Couple years ago I needed to thin out the doe population, figured out after the first couple that i could easily get 2 from a group(archery) by shooting the last one in line, They will scatter at the noise, but quickly come back to see what the commotion was and I could shoot another one. Was able to take 15 mature does out before the rut started. My buck sightings went way up after that, as they had to actually go looking for girlfriends.

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Couple years ago I needed to thin out the doe population, figured out after the first couple that i could easily get 2 from a group(archery) by shooting the last one in line
I had big plans to hit 3-4 on Wednesday night and waited a while for the back one to come out of the weeds. Upon impact she kicked and ran around in circles so much the rest of the group decided to split and not come back. My hunting buddy and I were both betting on a return to scene that didn't happen.