To pull the bullets or not to pull the bullets. 6.5 Supershort continuation

So a week or so ago I posted pictures of 6.5 Creedmoor brass with collapsed necks. I revamped my system, got a Henderson trimmer, left the expander ball in place followed by a mandrel and used imperial dry lube last night. The seating was smooth and about 50% of the effort of last go around. The effort was also relatively consistent. I am new to reloading so I was a little concerned with how easy it was so I gave a twist and a pull with my fingers and the projectiles are happy to stay where they are. Also the COAL is much more consistent this time.

I have about 100 loaded rounds from the collapsed neck episode that were much less consistent with effort in seating. The COAL was difficult to get consistent as well. Overall these also required twice the effort to seat and the latest batch. I did not use any dry lube seating last time and I am guessing pressures will be up and consistency will be poor. The brass was new and super shiny and sticky. I am learning thanks to Roksliders here. So my question is should I cut my losses and just deconstruct the rounds and recover the powder and toss the brass? It's Hornady brass and I did not intend to reload them anyway as I have plenty Peterson to start using.

Thoughts

If the brass is jacked up there’s no sense in keeping them. Pull your bullets and throw the cases away. You can save the powder and possibly the primers depending on your method.

OP
NevadaMike
If the brass is jacked up there’s no sense in keeping them. Pull your bullets and throw the cases away. You can save the powder and possibly the primers depending on your method.
The brass looks fine I am just thinking the neck tension is too high and inconsistent.