Tipping a taxidermist?

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
Never thought of tipping a taxidermist, but I do tip my tattoo artist. They are both artists providing a service I cannot do. Guess it’s personal preference

Do you tip a mechanic? What about a lube shop when they change your oil? A hygienist for cleaning your teeth?

Tipping is stupid. Your paying someone extra for doing their normal job and food service is the scam of all scams.

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Do not tip a taxidermist!

You will **** the rest of the hunters on the planet.

I was in Tajikistan for military work in 2008. Guys on my flight were on their way there to hunt Marco Polo. Even then the whales tipping $10-20,000 on a $20,000 hunt were ruining the entire operation.

Now that it is a $30,000 hunt every asshole over there thinks they need another $10,000.

Don't tip!

If he is good use him again.

My gunsmith is in his 60's. He is really good used to build parts for Numerich Gunparts on a CNC.

He broke a bit on a barrel job that I paid for, and asked about replacing the bit. I ordered 3 of them for him.

Now every time I come in there I get the sob story. I should have just gave him the money for the bit and went on my way. Tried to do something nice.

Every time I see him now he has his hand out.

Don't tip!
You should tell your gunsmith to post on here. The WKR will make a meme thread and buy him a whole new lathe. 😂

Mojave

WKR
Come again? A machinist broke an endmill because he got the speed/feed wrong and wanted to charge YOU for the pleasure of replacing the mill HE broke?
He uses a CNC machine.

Not a machinist, I do not know the answer to what you are saying.

DuckDogDr

WKR
No tip for the taxidermist unless beer or you were extremely difficult to work with.
Both of my guys are definitely worth what they are paid . And I would pay more if they asked .

Someone attempted to give my duck guy $20 extra and he looked at it funny.. (Cajun)
Bro if I needed $20 extra bucks I would have charged you an additional 20. I charged you for the job I did

2ski

WKR
Do you tip a mechanic? What about a lube shop when they change your oil? A hygienist for cleaning your teeth?

Tipping is stupid. Your paying someone extra for doing their normal job and food service is the scam of all scams.
Food service I get but where does it end? For the guys that pay accountants and lawyers, do you tip them? The accountant saved you money, so did you tip? I'd be curious if anyone has ever tipped a lawyer. You have wait staff that we all know are underpaid. But the coffee batista, she gets paid pretty well for a entry level job. Why does she get tipped? And why does she get tipped before she provides you a service? Why does anyone get tipped before they provide you service? All they did was take your order at that point. You're tipping for future service. How does that make sense? Did you tip the person at McDonald's that took your order?

Erict

WKR
When earned, I tip a taxidermist with a sincere compliment and handshake, referrals, repeat business and good reviews on websites, social media, etc.

Mojave

WKR
I don't know, it is in another room. He told me he uses a CNC machine.

He makes CNC machine parts.