Time for a new bino harness!

Hey. I have the kuiu, fhf, sitka, and lockdown. Text me and I'll bring them to work so you can check them out. If you like the s4 or sitka I'll give it to you dirt cheap. Hell if you like the lockdown you can have it for free.

Joe

Mtnboy

WKR
I have an Oregon Packworks Bino Bro that I picked up at a yard sale for $3...love it!

I do wish it had cords to attach the binos so you could drop em quick if need be, I might look in to getting something sewed on.

LaHunter

WKR
I use the fhf bino harness and am very happy with it. It gives plenty of protection to my binos. I can get my binos out and up to my eyes quickly and I can let them hang on the straps if I don't want to put them back in the case. The fhf is well thought out in my opinion.

Derek0525

WKR
Not trying to hijack the thread but I have the bino bro's now and was looking at the FHF anyone had the bino bro and went to the FHF and know how they compare I like that the FHF has a pouch on the sides. I have the FHF GPS carrier and am happy with that.

I bought the alaskan guide- too loud for my preference. Same with bino bro and nimrods system digs into my neck the the OP said. I'm still shopping...