Time for a member re-introduction! Where are you from+a fun fact about yourself.

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
They ask if you are first cousins when you get married in Chouteau County Montana.

And, yes they have had a couple come through that actually didn't know it. A family quarrel and the brothers didn't speak for 50 years. The kids didn't even know their dad had a brother. They were not my wife and I even though I have family in Ft. Benton.

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Will Roman, Southern CA.

Fun fact: not only do I hunt but I’m a hardcore Warcraft Nerd and my wife’s vegan for over a year and half now and still ok with my hunting! Lol

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Will Roman, Southern CA.

Fun fact: not only do I hunt but I’m a hardcore Warcraft Nerd and my wife’s vegan for over a year and half now and still ok with my hunting! Lol
meal planning must be a challenge!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Not as much as you would think! I eat 85% plant based and actually can cook A lot of vegan stuff, not hard when you come home from a hunt without the animal too! Haha!

lak2004

WKR
Not as much as you would think! I eat 85% plant based and actually can cook A lot of vegan stuff, not hard when you come home from a hunt without the animal too! Haha!
Reminds me of most of my hunts!

9c0332879b0cec5e81146a9ae9952b2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

robtattoo

WKR
Will Roman, Southern CA.

Mine's been a vegetarian for as long as I've known her. Going on 24 (maybe?) years now. She's never had a problem with me hunting, because that's the only meat I eat. Other than a few pounds of bacon a year, I haven't bought meat from a store in 14 years. My philosophy had always been a little......different about meat. I believe at my core that if you didn't kill it, you shouldn't eat it & when I get to the point I can't, I won't!

Also, she can't cook for shit, so our menu is my responsibility. Seriously. She thinks 'microwaveable' is a food group. 🙄

Sturgies

FNG
Southern Illinois. Carbondale.

Fun Fact: My first time on an airplane, I jumped out. I will never forget seeing duct tape used to hold wiring and instrument clusters in place. Small town skydiving biz, small time repair budget!

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Southern Illinois. Carbondale.

Fun Fact: My first time on an airplane, I jumped out. I will never forget seeing duct tape used to hold wiring and instrument clusters in place. Small town skydiving biz, small time repair budget!

omg

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Mine's been a vegetarian for as long as I've known her. Going on 24 (maybe?) years now. She's never had a problem with me hunting, because that's the only meat I eat. Other than a few pounds of bacon a year, I haven't bought meat from a store in 14 years. My philosophy had always been a little......different about meat. I believe at my core that if you didn't kill it, you shouldn't eat it & when I get to the point I can't, I won't!

Also, she can't cook for shit, so our menu is my responsibility. Seriously. She thinks 'microwaveable' is a food group.

isn’t microwaveable a good group?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Oh boy, this should be interesting. Must be slack time.
Born and raised in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Now in Lowman, Idaho.
Fun fact.....now I know I'll get shit for this.....
I met a blind date on the Montel Williams show.

Shut up fuzzy wuzzy.

Randy