Tikka T3x Lite?

Wyoming Nimrod

Lil-Rokslider
I own a tikka t3x 300 WM. I do reload. I’ve owned it for a year and have about 1300 rounds down the barrel. With factory barrel my reloads average 3/4” groups. Excellent for hunting The only upgrades I did was a bell and Carlson stock and atlas bottom metal area 419 hellfire brake. I went bell and Carlson cuz it’s no BS lightest affordable quality stock out there. My rifle has hit 24” rocks at 1652 yrds set up as it is...no reason you will need to pull the factory barrel off and buy and $400 aftermarket right away...1300 rounds of 180gn Berger elite hunters and some Hornady and some Sierra mixed in and she still shoots 8” groups at 1000.....I shoot this distance for fun and tuning my rifle. It did the job on a mule deer yesterday at 21 yds on a stalk from 800 yds. You will be fine with a factory t3x
f538116772ae8550417db41feba475eb.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m late to the party here but I want to just say how much I admire that you practiced shooting well over 1000yds proficiently, yet stalked in to 21yds to shoot your deer. Long range shooting is an awesome skill, but stalking in that close on a muley is far more impressive to me, and for you to make that choice is truly badass. Cheers