Tikka T3x Hunter Accuracy

i have a tikka super lite and it shoots the first 3 shots under .5 moa cold barrel. 4+ start climbing up and right. it gets hot and changes trajectory a lot faster then you think. try more Cooling between shots

KWheeler

FNG
.Ensure that your barrel is not making contact with the stock anywhere.
.Ensure the action is fully seated properly into the recoil lug.
.Ensure your action screws are degreased and paint penned or loctited in with minimum 45” lbs. I use 65” lbs with aftermarket bottom metal.
.Ensure your ring base to action screws are are degreased and paint penned or loctited in. Torque properly. What brand are these?
.Ensure your ring cap top screws are degreased and paint penned in. Torque properly. What brand are these?
.Ensure your scope is solid and doesn’t have a wandering zero from minor impacts.
.Stop cleaning your barrel and get 100 rounds through the gun minimum before worrying about “groups”.

Properly zero the gun by confirming that 10 shots land at your POI at 100 yards. Within 2” is fine for this for now.

Once you’ve checked and eliminated all of those items, then we move to ammo selection.

In about 8 Sako and Tikka .243 rifles and close to 30 Sako and Tikka factory barrels, I’ve never seen one that didn’t shoot 95 grain SSTs more accurately than most shooters can legitimately shoot. Talking minimum 10 round groups at 100 yards.
".Ensure the action is fully seated properly into the recoil lug." That was the issue with my 7mm rem mag. Once I figured it out it shoots like a dream.