WTS Tikka T3x D-18 VSX 7mm Rem Mag & Magnetospeed V3

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I hate to do this, but I am at the point with my guns where I am going quality over quantity, so I am letting some safe queens. The first one to go is a Tikka T3x D-18 in VSX camo (Cabelas/Bass Pro exclusive) chambered in 7mm Remington Magnum. I bought this as my backup gun for my moose hunt last September. I shot 3 boxes of factory Norma ammo in it, did some load workup and then put another 80 rounds through it to confirm zero and get field position practice with it. So, right around 160 total rounds on it.
It has the 24.3" barrel that is fluted and threaded 5/8-24. The action and barrel are cerakoted in Burnt Bronze. It will come with the radial brake and thread protector. The bolt is fluted and has the larger knob on it. The only things I have changed on the rifle are 1) an OD green vertical grip was added, and 2) I replaced the trigger spring with an MCARBO. Everything else is bone-stock.
It also has a Meopta Optika 6 3-18X50 FFP scope mounted in Vortex Pro-Series rings. The rail is a Leupold Backcountry. The scope has the Dichro reticle and is basically a modified #4 with a center dot. They don't offer this reticle anymore. The elevation is open and locks in place, the windage is capped. It has Butler Creek Element scope caps. The scope has a couple of dings at the front (shown in the pictures) from it banging on the gunwhale of the boat during my moose hunt. Didn't affect the zero at all.

I will sell it with or without the scope. The whole package pictured is $1700, shipped in a hard case to your FFL. If you are in the upstate SC area and want to do a FTF, I can knock $75 off. If you just want the rifle and scope rail, the price is $1100, shipped in a hard case. Same $75 discount for FTF.

IMG_3396.jpegIMG_3395.jpegIMG_3397.jpegIMG_3400.jpgIMG_3399.jpegIMG_3398.jpeg

The second item is a barely used Magnetospeed V3. I bought this, used it a few times and then the Garmin hit the market and I got one of those, so I don't use this at all. Price is $175, shipped. - SOLD!

IMG_3275.jpgIMG_3276.jpg

Last edited:
OP
H
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
TTT with new prices.

$1600 for the package (I will throw the Chrono in as well)

$1000 for the rifle

$125 for the chrono - SOLD!

Trade interests are a custom action with standard bolt face and BDL cut for Wyatt’s box or a standard bolt face SS Tikka of any variation.

Last edited:

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a Tikka T3 hunter (walnut stock) in 25-06 I would be interested in trading. I was considering using it as a donor action for a build but I would have needed to buy a magnum bolt for it anyway. If your interested PM me for more details and pictures.

OP
H
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a Tikka T3 hunter (walnut stock) in 25-06 I would be interested in trading. I was considering using it as a donor action for a build but I would have needed to buy a magnum bolt for it anyway. If your interested PM me for more details and pictures.

PM inbound.