WTB Tikka magnum action w/bolt

Sled

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just checking to see if anyone has one to part with for a reasonable amount before I pickup a new gun and break it down. I'm not concerned with the finish type, just function.

G37some

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check out jaoutdoors.com they sell stripped tikka actions. i cot my action from them.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
check out jaoutdoors.com they sell stripped tikka actions. i cot my action from them.

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for one of their blem sales but haven't seen any on there. I'm looking for any magnum Tikka that I can buy used and break down to a good action and bolt or one that someone already has but no longer needs. I'm pretty close to buying a new Tikka and selling the fluted barrel and stock. It'll put me ahead but I wanted to check here before going that route.

TheViking

WKR
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I was looking for one of their blem sales but haven't seen any on there. I'm looking for any magnum Tikka that I can buy used and break down to a good action and bolt or one that someone already has but no longer needs. I'm pretty close to buying a new Tikka and selling the fluted barrel and stock. It'll put me ahead but I wanted to check here before going that route.

I’ve looked at JA’s and done the math too - seems to be the better option (buying new and flipping the parts).

Let me know what caliber you’re buying and I’d be potentially interested in buying the barrel. (Depends what model and caliber).