Tikka Bolt knobs

robtattoo

WKR
I'm not sure if anyone else has seen these. I don't remember seeing anything posted.

No affiliation, i just saw them & thought they looked like a really good, wallet friendly alternative to the other options I've found.

Rangenord - Tikka Bolt Knob for Outdoor Precision Shooters & Hunters Accessories, Anti-Slip Tactical Knobs Suitable for Tikka T3, T3x, Made with Durable 3D Plastic https://a.co/d/21R2JtC

PBBananaHammock

Lil-Rokslider
I like the 15$ little rubber bal that slips over
I second this. Just use the right size and thoroughly clean the bolt knob with iso and I’ve never had one budge unless it was my intent to remove it.
I like the linked item as an option. My only concern would be the durability of the plastic tabs that fit inside the bolt hole.

Have you guys seen the new HCA knob? Pretty darn cool, I use them on our tikka's - they work very well.

For guys not wanting to go with the plastic construction - it's a good lower cost alternative:

PBBananaHammock

Lil-Rokslider
Have you guys seen the new HCA knob? Pretty darn cool, I use them on our tikka's - they work very well.

For guys not wanting to go with the plastic construction - it's a good lower cost alternative:
Those don’t look to be compatible with standard t3x Lites unfortunately.

Do those HCA add any significant length? I like more length, don’t really care if it just ads diameter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
I like the 15$ little rubber bal that slips over

I second this. Just use the right size and thoroughly clean the bolt knob with iso and I’ve never had one budge unless it was my intent to remove it.
I like the linked item as an option. My only concern would be the durability of the plastic tabs that fit inside the bolt hole.

I decided these were worth a go. I actually found the Tourbon brand for $7.95 so i picked up 1 for each of my 2 T3s & a third for my Ruger.

Holy hell, night & day difference. I love em!

Hey J&A team. Any chance you can provide the weight on this HCA knob? Thanks

It bolts onto the factory bolt so it isn’t going to be lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🍺…that’s for you. U just saved me .76 oz
I’m new to Tikka action so did not know it was a bolt on.
Any idea how to remove the thread part from inside the bolt? I figured as a whole it may take 1oz out of this action

Attachments

• IMG_8496.jpeg
    IMG_8496.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8499.jpeg
    IMG_8499.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 41

PBBananaHammock

Lil-Rokslider
Where are you finding these?
Check ebay too. If you add several “tourbon rubber bolt knobs” options to your watchlist and wait a few days, they’ll send you discount offers.

The 2 pack option comes in 2 sizes, a large ball with a small hole, and a small ball with a large hole.

The large ball fits the Tikka bolt wonderfully for me. No adhesive needed.

Unfortunately the single pack option is only the smaller ball. The smaller ball works well on rifles with 90* bolt throws and/or low mounted bulky scopes.