Tikka 223 magazine

Trevor96

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of any aftermarket extended 223 magazines for a Tikka T3X Lite?

The regular short action magazines I found don't show that they fit 223

OP
Trevor96

Trevor96

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, those look very nice, though a bit pricey

wildcat33

WKR
I have a couple of the Mtn Tactical billet 223 mags. They allow for longer COAL, but Im not that impressed with function and dont recommend the expense. They dont feed nearly as smooth as factory mags.

OP
Trevor96

Trevor96

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used the MDT Mambamag magazines?

OP
Trevor96

Trevor96

Lil-Rokslider
In case someone ever wondered. A Mambamag for a Lithgow LA-102 works just fine in a Tikka

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider
Are mambamags no longer being sold? Saw this thread and their website says inlines sales are discontinued.

TX_Diver

WKR
I don’t remember if my mountain tactical mag was sent back last year or 2 years ago now…but they are just weeks away (again…) from releasing their updated .223 magazine. Not holding my breath…

Credit to Jeff for answering messages quickly etc. but one of these times I hope the timeframe update is right.

I don’t remember if my mountain tactical mag was sent back last year or 2 years ago now…but they are just weeks away (again…) from releasing their updated .223 magazine. Not holding my breath…

Credit to Jeff for answering messages quickly etc. but one of these times I hope the timeframe update is right.

You and me both, brother. I spent the dough for the Aussie mags, they’re worth it, but I’d like my functional MT mags before rat shooting in March.

P