Tikka 223 Magazine - Anything new out there?

I have one of these. It actually worked quite well, until it didn't any more. Probably my fault though... I left it loaded in my truck all winter with my coyote load. They have a fairly stiff coil spring in them and I think the constant tension of the loaded round caused the feed lips to fatigue and open up slightly. Now it stovepipes most of the time.
I have a friend that printed some and they’ve turned out great. Have to use your own tikka spring tho

ID_Matt

WKR
View attachment 735708

Here’s a 10 round.

I only really use the 10 for prairie dogs. And use the 6 enough that I just ordered another spring for the mag.

I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with waters rifleman, nothing but good to say and my 3 orders Iv made have come just as fast if not faster than something coming from across the country.

I’ll see if I can dig up a 6 round picture

I bought a 6 and a 10 and I’m happy with my choice.
Did you get the standard 2.4 coal or the 2.6? I’m using 73’s or 77’s at mag length currently but may try 75’s or 80’s loaded longer in the future.

Lawnboi

WKR
Did you get the standard 2.4 coal or the 2.6? I’m using 73’s or 77’s at mag length currently but may try 75’s or 80’s loaded longer in the future.
I have 2.6” mags. I have only had issues with short and blunt tipped bullets, honestly only factory 55g lapua. Even my 2.23” 75bthp fed fine.

I’m also using a manners mini chassis and lockup is very tight with the mags.

I just got one of his 223 aics mags and holy crap this might be the ticket.

IMG_0909.jpeg