tightspot quiver.

dixon4420

FNG
I have seen alot of tightspots (3, 5, 7 arrow) for sale here and other forums and am wondering what it is that some of you do not like about them or the reason for selling. A friend of mine is wanting to buy one and he is second guessing himself with how many people seem to be selling theirs. Any input would be helpful.

Personally I have one. And I think it works just fine. It’s lite weight, easy on and off, holds my arrows very securely, and can take a beating. I rolled down shell rock last year with my bow in my back and landed on it three times as I tumbled. I hit so hard that I knocked the bolt lose holding my stabiles on, I shoved my sight housing down on my bow, and I broke two arrows. I needed an Allen wrench just to get my stab back on. Sight was adjusted back to zero easily. And the arrows never fell out if the quiver and the quiver is fine.

I would be willing to bet that the right spot being on sale so often is mostly Bc there are so many that are sold new. Some people are just gear nuts. Constantly changing and trying new things. Some people get a new bow and the color of their old quiver doesn’t match. Basically, the more of something that is in circulation, the more often you will see it for sale used. I don’t think your friend has a thing to worry about.

Persia lot I use the 5 arrow. More than sufficient for hunting. If I need 7 arrows on a hunt, I’m doing something wrong... lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fire652

WKR
They are a great quiver. I have used two different ones and when my current one wears down I’ll be buying a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
I bought my self and two sons tite spot quivers and we didn’t care them. I won’t go into all the details, but I won’t ever buy a quiver that mounts the my sight bracket. They did not fit in our bow cases without removing them. One had a rattle we just couldn’t find. They are kinda big and awkward. We all sold them and use mathews or tree limb quivers now. Much smaller, lighter, fit in all our cases with arrows in them in our cases, no moving parts ( no rattle) very solid, and mount to the riser vs sight bracket. We don’t remove ours, but they remove easy, very compact and light weight, and reattach easily with no lever, or adjusting, no wearing out . Just my personal experience with them.

I am into my 8th season of mountain hunting with a 5 arrow Tight Spot. Been on 4 different bows and two arrow sizes. Still works great. I did get a spare attachment so I can switch between my main bow and backup. Ultimately I'll buy another new one "just because". Normally it is on the bow while mountain hunting but I have hung it in the tree while whitetail hunting on occasion. I practice with it on and off and don't see a POI change, but generally shoot better with it on unless the wind is strong. Good luck with it.

gretch6364

Lil-Rokslider
I never thought it was a big deal, but I do remove mine to put my bow in its case. I definitely think worse would be a two piece that I had to remove the arrows to put it in my case....I would need a different case then I have now.

I always buy the absolutely smallest possible case I can for my bow. Always seem to need a little extra room in the truck for base camp during elk season. Those huge cases would be the biggest single think in the truck!

Dan-o

FNG
I've sold two of them, in order to replace them with new models of Tight Spots when they came out.

Best quiver I've used, and I've pretty much tried most of them.

Best quiver out there! They are super adjustable, hold arrows very tight, easy to remove if you need to get it off in a hurry, quiet at the shot and unlike other quivers I've used they do not make my POI any different whether it's on or off.

I just picked up a used one from the classifieds, very happy with it, but I’d have a hard time paying full retail price for it though. Do you guys add the second arrow gripper or just use the one and the foam?

OP
D

dixon4420

FNG
I bought my self and two sons tite spot quivers and we didn’t care them. I won’t go into all the details, but I won’t ever buy a quiver that mounts the my sight bracket. They did not fit in our bow cases without removing them. One had a rattle we just couldn’t find. They are kinda big and awkward. We all sold them and use mathews or tree limb quivers now. Much smaller, lighter, fit in all our cases with arrows in them in our cases, no moving parts ( no rattle) very solid, and mount to the riser vs sight bracket. We don’t remove ours, but they remove easy, very compact and light weight, and reattach easily with no lever, or adjusting, no wearing out . Just my personal experience with them.

Thank you this may help him a lot. I have a hard time swaying him one way or another cause I use the quilvalizer and like it a lot. He thinks it looks weird and is a weird concept.

OP
D

dixon4420

FNG
I just picked up a used one from the classifieds, very happy with it, but I’d have a hard time paying full retail price for it though. Do you guys add the second arrow gripper or just use the one and the foam?

I think this is the level he is one. He would like to give one a shot, but understandably refuses to pay full price without knowing if he is going to like it at all.