Tidewe Hunting Blinds - Reviews?

jp0212

FNG
I am SUPER interested in some of the see through blinds made by Tidewe. Has anyone used them before? More so whether or not any animals can see into the blind or if people have had issues? I am wanting to use it for archery, so not sure if there will be issues moving or drawing inside the blind. Also hoping to have my kids in there with me so that complicates it too.

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
I am also interested as I want to start taking my kids hunting more. Figure with one of these they could lay down and nap

mjspeers

Lil-Rokslider
I have a few. Also have had 2 of the Primos surround view since they came out. For the price, Tidwe by a mile. Build quality of Primos is better for sure, but does not justify the added cost. I can’t say either see through has caused me to be busted by turkey or deer.

Agross

WKR
I picked up one of the tidewe blinds and had pretty low expectations for $110. I was pleasantly surprised. So much nicer of a view than the solid wall popups.

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
I have a see through blind, with two see through walls, not that brand but same thing. It worked well for deer, had many occasions at 10 yards that had no idea I was there. But you have to be careful with where it is compared to the sun!
If you watch all the review videos I never saw a single one with a person in it with the sun at their back or the sides. And always thought it was suspicious. Buying one I know why. You stick out like a sore thumb. If the solid end is at you back (for example a strictly evening stand make the dark panels face west) you’ll be fine. The pics and videos somehow make the see through aspect look more appealing than when you’re actually sitting in it. I wont buy another one but I’ll use it while I have it. Also, the see through panels let cold wind cut right through