Threadz

Zac

WKR
A while ago I sent Threadz a set of strings I had twisted up so that they could spec them out. They got lost in the mail and we decided to shorten the cables by individually by a 16th for a total of half inch shorter. I fought with this set for quite a while (poundage started at 78 on 70lb limbs). Today I received new set from them free or charge with my old strings and cables as well. They were exact fit. My ATA was exactly 34, and my brace was exactly 6.75. Poundage was 71. Anyway great company to deal with.

Bump79

WKR
I also am a big fan of Threadz. Just down the road from me in KY and they are good people.

Reactions: Zac

TripleJ

WKR
I went with threadz last time I replaced my string/cables, and I was definitely impressed. Great company and a great product, I will be a repeat customer for sure.

big44a4

WKR
+1 for threadz have used on hunting and target bows. Great product, great service, and great people.

mod-it

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using Catfish but recently bought a used bow that came with a set of Threadz already on it.
When I got the bow I went through it, cam synch, axle to axle, and brace height were all good. It also had zero fuzz showing.
The string showed a lot of shots on it, the nock point on the center serving was so worn that I struggled to find a nock that wasn't too loose of a fit. I stripped off the old center serving and reserved it, as the string still looked really good.
That was about a year and a half ago. I have shot it a lot in that time, no idea on how many arrows but I have shot it a lot in practice, shot indoor with it, and multiple 3d shoots. I recently measured specs on it again and everything was in the exact same place as it was when I received the bow. My peep hasn't moved since I tied it in when I first got the bow.
They have been a fabulous set of strings, I have been pretty impressed with them. They still aren't fuzzy except for right around the center serving, from my bad habit of carrying the bow by the string once in a while.
I wouldn't hesitate to get another set of them.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used many sets from them and had good luck other then on the newer Mathews bows where the cable goes around the mod. That sharp bend kills the serving after just a month of shooting and when I say shooting I mean like 100 arrows 5-6 days a week. I tried every string maker all the bigger brands as well no one could make a set that would stand up to that bend. Until I tried JBK bowstrings now he is all I use. Even his sets show some heavy ware right there but not until I had well over 3000 shots on the strings and cables he offers a 2 year warranty but I’m not gonna ask him to warranty a set with that many shots on them. Jeff is a great guy and will bend over backwards to help you. He even texts and emailed me to make sure all my sets were good to go. JBK is all I will use now and all my friends as well.. good luck..

He also is pretty cheap and most times has them shipped a like 2 days every set I’ve ordered where in my hands in less then a week from date of order. Plus a 2 year warranty on all sets he don’t make a high end set them a lower tier all his stuff is high end and he backs it up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I've been happy with my Threadz string, my buddy used them for his replacement string and has been happy so far too.

We’ve always had great luck with Threadz. I think we're on our 6th or 7th set and will be buying more in the near future to replace some zebras.