Thoughts on the new MBG Dual trac?

DanimalW

WKR
How far out do you have the housing? Moving it closer to the riser will give you more range between the 2 pins. I have mine shooting 20 and 40 with a 290fps setup at 435grain.
I have it on the picatinny mount so that’s not an adjustment option, but it is pretty far out. I’m hitting the top of a baseball at 20 and the bottom of it at 40, so I can work with that for hunting purposes.

I have it on the picatinny mount so that’s not an adjustment option, but it is pretty far out. I’m hitting the top of a baseball at 20 and the bottom of it at 40, so I can work with that for hunting purposes.

Whats the distance from the face of the pic rail to the face of the pin housing?

Gumbo

WKR
Why not just run two regular pins? How is the vertical pin better than horizontal ones? Just curious...

CAM_D

FNG
Why not just run two regular pins? How is the vertical pin better than horizontal ones? Just curious...
2 pins in a line impose on your site picture less, and some feel that a vertical post is easier to line up on target than ones coming from the side. I've shot both styles for years, and see their benefits depending on the situation.

Trial153

WKR
I ordered a custom one on a MT lite base with The micro adjust head, went 19 then 10 both green. Got it this week set it up on my Mach one.
I have four other MGB sights, a spot hog….I think this the best pure hunting set up I had ever.

This was worth the wait