Thoughts on Elite Option 7

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
Im thinking of buying a new Option 7. 65lbs. Price is good and direct from a dealer who has treated me very well over the years even when ive had bows i havent purchased from him. Hes good and knows his stuff.

This bow would replace my Nitrum Turbo. I shoot it pretty good, but have never felt completely comfortable with it. Ive replaced the grip with an Ultraview, which was a significant improvement.

The grip on the 7 feels really good and it just sits there. Torquing it isnt easy imo. The owners personal bow is a 7 as well and he prefers it over the Rituals and has no problems getting FP and BH to shoot together. Ive shot his and its nice, smooth & quite.

So.....for anyone who has one, do you think its an upgrade over the turbo? Im in the market for a new bow and was really thinking of getting a Realm SR6, but that particular shop doesnt seem all that good on the tech side. Plus the cost of the 7 is significantly less.

Trial153

WKR
The option series has little less valley then ritual, little bit stiffer also. Otherwise not much difference. I cant speak to it being up grade to your current set up, because it's all pretty relative. It's a soild bow and if you like it, and it's at discount...why not.

OP
G

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
What don’t you like about the nitrum? I’ve had a handful of Hoyt’s and that might be my favorite
Its not that i dont like it, just never felt completely comfortable with in. Maybe i should have bought the Nirtum 34 instead of the turbo. I dont know...... I struggled with the grip until i bought an Ultraview grip. Major improvement.

I ended up getting the the Option 7. Shot it several times and it just feels good. Really like the grip and it just sits well for me at full draw. I got the last 65lb model the factory had. Realtree camo riser w/ black limbs.