Think I just got played. Can you delete a thread?

Duh

WKR
Is there a way for a user to completely delete a WTS thread after they locked it? I bought a release yesterday and now I can’t find the guys original thread at all. Looked in his profile, on mine, and another guys that posted in the thread and can’t find the original thread. Of course I sent him $90 bucks Friends and family too.

That’s what I thought but the whole things gone. The user name is

doubledowranch

Not saying he’s a scammer yet but I do think I’m out $90.

Looks like he may have deleted his account. When I click on the profile you linked I get a message that says “This user's profile is not available.”

Getting something for half price always makes me wonder with is going on here and raises my skeptical nature to 98% this is going to go sideways

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
For real! Be smart. If the price is too good to be true it’s probably a scam.

Wait, @svivian vouched for the scammer? Wasn't he also one of the guys who "vetted" this kid who got the forum to buy him nl pures and then vanished? Tried finding that thread to verify myself but the title of it is eluding my memory.

Wait, @svivian vouched for the scammer? Wasn't he also one of the guys who "vetted" this kid who got the forum to buy him nl pures and then vanished? Tried finding that thread to verify myself but the title of it is eluding my memory.
I didn’t vouch for the guy but I certainly didn’t raise any red flags like it should have. I was first to post in the thread

Back