thehuntingclothing.com - Scam?

I was looking at some Sitka gear and thehuntingclothing.com popped up as a vendor. Their prices are insanely low and I've never heard of them before. I am assuming it's a bogus website. Anyone ever hear of them?

Poser

WKR
No single site will have a premium brand on sale for below MAP. If Sitka allows a sale, you will see that pricing on multiple retailers.

Their is a Reddit thread from 4 days ago discussing this site as a scam to capture your CC info. It’s it too goo to be true, it probably is.

hikenhunt

WKR
There is no way I would give them my cc info. Wait for a sale at a reputable store.

If you just have to try, buy a VISA gift card and try it with that. They can only steal the amount that you put on the card.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
One of hundreds of scams going down right now. The one I keep getting on my phone is, Please use the link below so we can deposit EDD in the amount of $2,039 into your bank account. Or simply put, give us all you personal banking info so we can empty all your accounts.

You don’t know me, but I’m a Nigerian prince. When my father the king died, he left me an entire warehouse full of Sitka. I must liquidate this Sitka at extremely low prices to raise the cash to free my sister from terrorists who have taken her hostage. If you have a shred of human decency you will log onto gimmethemoney.com and donate $100 right away. In return you will receive an entire Matching Sitka outfit including rain parka, fur lined galoshes, jockstrap, and sunglasses in GoreOptifade Upland.