The western hunter

Krcooke92

FNG
There’s a bunch of hunting shows out there but in my opinion none compare to the western hunter. The way they hunt I think we can all relate, Nate Simmons has got to be in towards the top when it comes to killing big mule deer with a bow. Yes he can complain a little but he does put in the work it takes to kill them no other shows compare to that in my opinion

2531usmc

WKR
For me, the very best hunting shows are the self filmed YouTube hunting videos. Regular people going on regular and far from regular hunts.

Some of these videos encompass every aspect of the hunt: flying in on bush planes, camping & cooking ,
meals, the stalk, harvest, and packing out.

they are not professional actors, just folks having a great time in the outdoors.

And best of all, half the video does not consist of video closeups of the sponsors products

sneaky

"DADDY"
I need to look up the guy I watched hunt Colorado last year. He literally was a showcase of what not to do. From telling people exactly where he was, to camping 2 feet off a 4 wheeler trail in "deep", to his elk calling skills. Oh man, he's a hoot. @CorbLand you remember which one that is? I sent the links to you lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
The quality of the film and photos makes that show interesting. I don’t watch much unless it has dogs and ducks . That’s one of the few big game shows that I do just because of the quality.