The Shoot2hunt Podcast

You could listen directly from the shoot2hunt website or from any podcast app. I use podbean.

Listened to the rokstok episode. It was great, had zero issues following what was being described.
That’s perfect thank you

@Ryan Avery
Listening to the point creep podcast....
Serious question, if you know that the YouTube influencer crap is ruining hunting, spot burning, and contributing to point creep, then why are you all getting involved in it and creating content???
You can't really say just because you edit a ridge out of the video people won't know where you're hunting. Not with the rest of the video and any stories and posts that go with it. People will figure out where you hunt and kill.

Also I find it pretty ironic and hilarious that you're talking all that crap about lazy hunters, whilst sitting next to a guy that makes a business out of scouting for those lazy hunters 🤷🤦😆

Last edited:
What if they strive to do it better? Not Hotspot, not film and show trailhead signs. Maybe they can try and change the current influencer spot burners culture?

@Ryan Avery
Listing to the point creep podcast....
Serious question, if you know that the YouTube influencer crap is ruining hunting, spot burning, and contributing to point creep, then why are you all getting involved in it and creating content???
You can't really say just because you edit a ridge out of the video people won't know where you're hunting. Not with the rest of the video and any stories and posts that go with it. People will figure out where you hunt and kill.

Also I find it pretty ironic and hilarious that you're talking all that crap about lazy hunters, whilst sitting next to a guy that makes a business out of scouting for those lazy hunters 🤷🤦😆

When are you gonna put your money where your mouth is with the rokstock desing flaw and go meet the guys and make a video? Unitl then its hard to take what you say serious.

As they stay. Put up or shut up.

When are you gonna put your money where your mouth is with the rokstock desing flaw and go meet the guys and make a video? Unitl then its hard to take what you say serious.

As they stay. Put up or shut up.
Ha I dont know maybe when I get a PM with the info.

besides that I wasn't addressing you and its hard to take you seriously when you can't even form a sentence. Maybe you've had too much to drink tonight? Or multitasking with your boyfriend

as they say*, speak when spoken to.

besides that I wasn't addressing you and its hard to take you seriously when you can't even form a sentence. Maybe you've had too much to drink tonight? Or multitasking with your boyfriend

Really?

So at this point you’re basically just a giant douchey troll. Got it. Was giving you the benefit of the doubt in some other threads but you’ve sealed the deal. Get bent guy.

🤷 what? I came in with a serious question
And your pal says to shut up.
So at this point you’re basically just a giant douchey troll. Got it. Was giving you the benefit of the doubt in some other threads but you’ve sealed the deal. Get bent guy.
Get bent and shut up after asking a real question and I'm the douchey troll? Jeez this place isn't what it used to be.

In fairness, even Form while talking about stock terminology, commented that it would be easier to show than to describe.

Ultimately I don’t really care. But I might watch a YouTube video in lieu of podcast if I could see helpful visuals.
Very few people are true audio learners. The majority of adults are visual or kinesthetic learners and will struggle with getting the full benefit of an audio podcast.

Get bent and shut up after asking a real question and I'm the douchey troll? Jeez this place isn't what it used to be.

You know what’s interesting is that I actually agree with a lot, maybe even most of what you “say” or write. But much like “Hunt Quietly”, the manner in which you respond and behave makes you out to be rude, angry, and condescending near completely destroying most people desire to listen or pay attention.

This is what @PNWGATOR was referring to I am sure-

Or multitasking with your boyfriend

To be clear, you are saying that you are waiting on Ryan for info, and not that you decided you wouldn’t participate if it was videoed, even if you were blurred out? Because what you wrote in the RokStok thread is that you were “out”.

Was my comment a little much sure, but come on man I came on here to ask a question with no ill intent and automatically get berated.
At this point I dont really care. It seems like this forum has dissolved into a cultish following without any independent thinkers.

@Reburn dont take offense to my retort. I work in an industry where that talk is common practice. Nothing against you bud.

You know what’s interesting is that I actually agree with a lot, maybe even most of what you “say” or write. But much like “Hunt Quietly”, the manner in which you respond and behave makes you out to be rude, angry, and condescending near completely destroying most people desire to listen or pay attention.

This is what @PNWGATOR was referring to I am sure-

To be clear, you are saying that you are waiting on Ryan for info, and not that you decided you wouldn’t participate if it was videoed, even if you were blurred out? Because what you wrote in the RokStok thread is that you were “out”.
Yeah I understand I do probably do come off as a prick.

Ryan mentioned after SHOT. And yeah I'm not into the video thing. If yall want to do it there won't be cameras involved.

This was you, right? Now all of a sudden you're the shy one?
Yes obviously that was me. When did I say I was shy? I only stated I dont want to be on their social media platforms. And I think its dumb to have to video tape everything like most people do these days.

Ryan pm me when you want to set this up.
To the rest I really don't care for the constant retorts and opinions.

Yes obviously that was me. When did I say I was shy? I only stated I dont want to be on their social media platforms. And I think its dumb to have to video tape everything like most people do these days.

It isn’t about taking a video for social media. It’s about documenting what happens- regardless of what happens. This isn’t a hunt video or a hype reel. Voices and faces can be blurred completely. How would we use it for social media anything if you show up and the stock doesn’t work? And the results will be shown- I don’t care if it’s good or bad.

Just to be clear ... the videoing of scope drop evals is to show visual proof - some people had claimed that these tests didn't happen, didn't happen as reported, and so on.

Pretty sure if Form's identity can be protected doing these tests, so can yours.

[Edit to add: looks like Form and I were typing at the same time ...]

@Ryan Avery
Listening to the point creep podcast....

HAHA!

Do you know why the Hunt Quietly movement can’t gain traction? It's because you act like liberals and are offended by everything.

Last edited:

Exactly how I expected you to act. Next...

Was my comment a little much sure, but come on man I came on here to ask a question with no ill intent and automatically get berated.
At this point I dont really care. It seems like this forum has dissolved into a cultish following without any independent thinkers.

@Reburn dont take offense to my retort. I work in an industry where that talk is common practice. Nothing against you bud.

Bro. Bro.

You've been an argumentative douche since very early, literally calling people names and making dick move comments about individuals. These have been pointed out, including specific instances noted by me, Formidilosus, and others.

Checking your old posts, it's you who has changed, not Rokslide.com.

Maybe you started taking T and are roid raging? Maybe you stubbed your toe and the nail won't fall off. But as always, you get what you give here. And you've been giving a bunch of members shit here for days.

Back