The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Can someone just tell me what to invest in so I can go sheep hunt next year…… really tho I’m only in this for tags!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the charts I posted above. We are in a bear market. Personally I wouldn’t buy any shares right now in anything. But that’s me.

I've got a feeling this is why we saw a lot of deep pockets pulling their money to the side lines early this year.

Here is another view. Further out. Blue line is major trend line. The black head and shoulders is the pattern I showed earlier. Now look what it’s inside of. An even bigger head and shoulders pattern that started when? March 2020….

If the big head and shoulders breaks through the major trend line it likely goes to the same level as when it started in 2020.

S&P 500 will be trading at $225. Today it closed at $518 and is headed down to around $500. 50% correction to the downside. The economy will be cooked. We will be in a depression and it will last a few years.

Now look at the projecting time frame of it hitting $225. 2030.

I think I remember hearing something about that particular year….

Also, when was last depression? 1929

For the record, this pattern is common in the stock market and not some hocus pocus. Usually on a smaller scale with 1, 5, and 15 minute candles or on a super short time frame over hours or days. There is also a an inverse head and shoulders. In that case it’s just the opposite and the price goes up.

The stock market isn’t a random rise and fall of prices. It’s an algorithm full of bear and bull traps. Ever notice how the market makes big moves up or down after 3:30? MSM would have you believe it’s bc of buyers or sellers taking advantage of profits at the end of the day or buying dips. Ha! It’s bc end of day contracts expire and people hold waiting on the dump or pump that never comes. After those clear the market moves accordingly.

Also, you can bet there will be major news/events that correlates with massive dumps. Almost like clock work.

Again, not financial advice. But it’s something to keep an eye on moving forward. Paying off debts should be of highest importance at this time.

0fd86275b3fbc0400a3edc988418b35f.jpg

Last edited:

go_deep

WKR
Guess I can honestly say, I can't believe a correction hasn't happened sooner.
I'm sitting on some cash, and ready to buy something cheap!

You’ll get it, dirt cheap. 2026-27 unless things are accelerated. Buy land/appreciating assets.

go_deep

WKR
You’ll get it, dirt cheap. 2026-27 unless things are accelerated. Buy land/appreciating assets.

Ironic that you mention land, that's what I am keeping my eyes on. Honestly there's already getting to be some deals on vacant land, but I'll be patient and wait it out at least till winter of 25 based on the trends I'm seeing

Ironic that you mention land, that's what I am keeping my eyes on. Honestly there's already getting to be some deals on vacant land, but I'll be patient and wait it out at least till winter of 25 based on the trends I'm seeing

100% there will be a fire sell. There is such a massive bubble in everything. Name it and it’s in a bubble and they will all pop. I don’t think people understand what’s on the horizon. This could get real, real, ugly. It will be global, hell, it already is…

I hope people don’t wait until the house is on fire to get fire insurance. It will be too late. Start hedging now. Gold, silver, cash on hand, tangible appreciating assets, pay off debt, etc.

I don’t think it’s as bad as your making it out to be. But it is hard to believe there has not been a significant correction yet. I’ve had cash on the side waiting to buy land since the beginning of the year and still haven’t found the right piece. Just wasn’t brave enough to let it stay in the market while looking.

ChrisA

WKR
I don’t think it’s as bad as your making it out to be. But it is hard to believe there has not been a significant correction yet. I’ve had cash on the side waiting to buy land since the beginning of the year and still haven’t found the right piece. Just wasn’t brave enough to let it stay in the market while looking.
There's 155 acres of high-quality farm land for sale just north of me. Asking price is $13,750/ac. I'd farm it on 50/50 shares with you. It has a waterway running though it that most likely holds pheasants. You need more info? Lol

CorbLand

WKR
Guess it was a good time to be on vacation for a week with no internet and very little cell service. Still up more than I lost.

In before all the people for 4.5 years ago come back to tell us they told us it would all crash...

Keep holding. You’ll get your opportunity.

Start with 1 kilo pure Colombian gold, cut with baking soda 50% and divide it into 8 balls..

Repeat until you have enough or are in jail.

“That’s a bold move Cotton”

You should probably have a little higher cut rate, better returns.

There's 155 acres of high-quality farm land for sale just north of me. Asking price is $13,750/ac. I'd farm it on 50/50 shares with you. It has a waterway running though it that most likely holds pheasants. You need more info? Lol
Glad prices aren’t that high here. Just looking for a hunting camp in coos county NH out in the woods. Glad I’m a lot of years away from retirement with the current instability.

ncstewart

WKR
Start with 1 kilo pure Colombian gold, cut with baking soda 50% and divide it into 8 balls..

Repeat until you have enough or are in jail.

lol you think like me! Don’t think I could make it in prison. I’m a run free type

Marshfly

WKR
Sell puts on the things you want at the price you want to pay and just let them get exercised if that's your plan. Zero reason to "buy" the dip. People should be entering most long term shares by selling puts and getting the shares put to them.

go_deep

WKR
Sell puts on the things you want at the price you want to pay and just let them get exercised if that's your plan. Zero reason to "buy" the dip. People should be entering most long term shares by selling puts and getting the shares put to them.

That's not at all what my comment was referencing at all. 2 posts later I specifically started I was looking for land.