The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

What do you crypto guys see happening in the next 12 months?
As was already mentioned, the halving is in two months. We’re running up pre-halving the same way as in the past. We all know what has happened after each halving up to this point. My prediction/hope/educated assumption is that this cycle will be no different. Rumors of ETH ETF coming in May.

I’ve been auto buying $100 of ETH every Friday for the last couple years. Bought a few hundred more SOL at $16-$20. Those are the only two projects I bought to hold during the bear market. Bags are packed and we’re in green! Now focusing on micro caps mainly in AI and gaming and grabbing them pre sale. Grab a couple $hundred and exit on public sale when they hit 3-20x. Probably 50% of projects go to zero, but plenty of wins to let those go. Current micro project I’m holding is METAL and we’re printing again today! If it’s anything like the last couple cycles, we’re in for a very fun and opportunity filled 12-18 months. Exit when everyone here and all your friends finally decide to buy bitcoin. Or, exit once Coinbase hits #1 in the App Store!

Edit to add: in the last month I’ve been buying ROUTE and RSS3 to hold through the next 12-18 months. They’re mid cap projects that I think have potential to reach the top 50.

Last edited:
As was already mentioned, the halving is in two months. We’re running up pre-halving the same way as in the past. We all know what has happened after each halving up to this point. My prediction/hope/educated assumption is that this cycle will be no different. Rumors of ETH ETF coming in May.

I’ve been auto buying $100 of ETH every Friday for the last couple years. Bought a few hundred more SOL at $16-$20. Those are the only two projects I bought during the bear market. Bags are packed and we’re in green! Now focusing on micro caps mainly in AI and gaming and grabbing them pre sale. Grab a couple $hundred and exit on public sale when they hit 3-20x. Probably 50% of projects go to zero, but plenty of wins to let those go. Current micro project I’m holding is METAL and we’re printing again today!

I grabbed up a bunch of SOL on the lows and am still picking up a little here and there. Also in the green there. I grabbed some PYTH and JUP (also in the SOL network). I did degen into BONK (also SOL network) at the right time and sold at the top. Might play that game again but it’s difficult to time.

I haven’t decided on any AI play yet. What have you been looking at?

BTC has been doing well for me and I expect that to continue. I might start buying some of the related ETF.

I’m holding a little ETH, went heavier on SOL, but if it gets an ETF I’d consider buying that.

I wish my retirement would allow me to buy the BTC ETF, but doesn’t. It does allow me to get into a BTC futures mutual fund, which I have been seeing good gains from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone looked into MPW? Its a commercial real-estate entity but its been hammered. Not a market I follow closely so wondering if there is someone that does that would have some insight.

Don’t know MPW but from what I’ve seen any bank holding large amounts of commercial real estate is in trouble. Last report was showing 25% are either empty or not paying. Could be why it’s low.

CorbLand

WKR
Don’t know MPW but from what I’ve seen any bank holding large amounts of commercial real estate is in trouble. Last report was showing 25% are either empty or not paying. Could be why it’s low.

Its 100% why its so low. Hoping there is someone on here that has some insight to that market. If I did jump into it, it would be a longer term play. Might be an opportunity to get in while its low.

go_deep

WKR
Anyone looked into MPW? Its a commercial real-estate entity but its been hammered. Not a market I follow closely so wondering if there is someone that does that would have some insight.

Commercial real estate in some areas is going to get it's azz kicked. So it would depend on where they own

I haven’t decided on any AI play yet. What have you been looking at?
I edited my post above. I’m in ROUTE because I believe in both ETH and SOL (and DOT and ADA). The project is focused on cross chain applications and making things more smooth. Which will be necessary for all these networks to coexist. https://www.routerprotocol.com/

I also like RSS3. The project is a bridge for essentially social media to be read by Open AI. https://rss3.io/

I’m tempted to put a little bit in Tezos to see what happens. Feel like it could maybe outperform SOL since it hasn’t made the big initial moves other networks have already.

I got in ProphetBot and AimBot early. They’re AI bots that frontrun and buy and flip new projects. Took out 2x my investment and the rest is still in. I think they can both go on big runs, but I’m not willing to add anymore into them at this time. Couple AI bots to keep an eye on anyways.

I edited my post above. I’m in ROUTE because I believe in both ETH and SOL (and DOT and ADA). The project is focused on cross chain applications and making things more smooth. Which will be necessary for all these networks to coexist. https://www.routerprotocol.com/

I also like RSS3. The project is a bridge for essentially social media to be read by Open AI. https://rss3.io/

I’m tempted to put a little bit in Tezos to see what happens. Feel like it could maybe outperform SOL since it hasn’t made the big initial moves other networks have already.

I got in ProphetBot and AimBot early. They’re AI bots that frontrun and buy and flip new projects. Took out 2x my investment and the rest is still in. I think they can both go on big runs, but I’m not willing to add anymore into them at this time. Couple AI bots to keep an eye on anyways.
I played around with Tezos a little bit a few years ago and sold out in the fall of 2021. It never knocked anything out of the park but seemed to keep itself above water .

CorbLand

WKR
Based on my 3 minutes of research, it looks like a complete flyer that you'd better be willing to lose on.
Take that advise for what you paid for it.
It would be a gamble, thats why I am hoping someone here knows something about that market, because I dont know enough to make an educated decision.