The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
Lots of red across the board this morning. SPY seems to be confirming the Doji star from Friday. QQQ finished Friday with a hanging man and looks to be confirming there as well. If this is the reversal then those two certainly ran longer than most expected.

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_19_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_19_2021 AM.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Majors Advance Decline 04_19_2021 AM Public.jpg
    Majors Advance Decline 04_19_2021 AM Public.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Seems like I would have been better off to try stock shorting, as almost everything I have touched has tanked. How do I become a bear, and how is it possible for stocks to always go down?

22lr

WKR
Taking a heavy hit in HMBL and ABML... but really want to buy more. Sadly, Boeing is also down so hard to justify selling that to buy more OTCs...

But, I still like my long term prospects on those 2, still high risk/very very early in the life span of those companies, but I like em.

go_deep

WKR
Well, I thought the gas and oil stocks would have a little more of a positive response once crude got above $62 and stayed there. Maybe tomorrow....

Okhotnik

WKR
My long PLTR calls died. I am down 60%+ on all of them...ouch
I dumped PLTR last month I think for a 4 to 5 per cent gain. They keep pumping it though. Had high hopes for it. Cathy Wood seemed to still like it at ARC. Who knows?

Im still positive on energy stocks til the end of April. Then reassess. Up 20 plus per cent on LPI, WLL, SM and lower on others. GTE is frustrating again. Picked up more CDEV when it dropped to $4 I have sell orders on all of them so will take some gains. One the few tech stocks I have is vldr at $11 and probably sell when it hits $16 if it does. Risky one. Sell order PayPal at $275 last week. Averaged around $228 on it. 4th time for PayPal.

Might pick up some more eutherium if it drops below 1800

Probably sit out soon

Picked up some FORW today to average down. Insane how badly HMBL and FORW are being manipulated on some really great news and activity.
*Done* buying, will set some high sell orders and chill out for the long haul.
I know you’re into HMBL. If I remember correctly, you were early when is was still Tesoro. Check out VMNT. The app it will be using already has 2,000,000 users and $20,000,000 in revenue. Check Tan Tran (VMNT CEO) on Twitter. VMNT is the real deal.

BBob

WKR
RbOil Report. Looking better. Now to wait for the energy sector to rotate back into play.

Attachments

• RbOil Report 04_20_2021.JPG
    RbOil Report 04_20_2021.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 40
  • RbOil Report 04_20_2021.pdf
    155.7 KB · Views: 1

BBob

WKR
More red again this morning. SPY below the 5 EMA for the first time in 15 days (tagged the 8 EMA at open).

Attachments

• SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_20_2021 AM.JPG
    SP 500 Sector 1Day as of 04_20_2021 AM.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 45

Broomd

WKR
I know you’re into HMBL. If I remember correctly, you were early when is was still Tesoro. Check out VMNT. The app it will be using already has 2,000,000 users and $20,000,000 in revenue. Check Tan Tran (VMNT CEO) on Twitter. VMNT is the real deal.
Yes, I got into HMBL very late actually, went into FORW earlier because it was cheaper. Hold both now, very red at this point.
Just going to be patient, not worry about it.
Some good entry and average points now, but not buying anymore of anything.

Enjoying the farm and cows, working on fence, etc.

Picked up a couple more ETH as well as EWT and ANKR. Basically everything is a good buy right now but I sat on my hands after them buys. Saving the rest in hopes that ETH can get down in the $1900 range and then I'll get a handful more. The people in charge of that project are in the zone and on a whole other level. I get more bullish every time they announce more news on the project.
https://markets.businessinsider.com...fees-could-be-on-a-lasting-downtrend-10004030
The development of ETH flashbots to knock fees out in addition to the London Hard fork just a couple months away (which will finally start the clock on ETH becoming a limited resource) I personally think ETH is one of the safest investments out there. And one that has a very realistic 10-15x potential over the next 12-16 months.

DOGE day today. 4/20 was supposed to take DOGE to the moon. Looks like that is turning out to be a flop. I'd be watching that one real close if I was in it. Few people hold a lot of money in that project and the minute it drops, I think it will take an elevator to the bottom. It will be another instance of a whole bunch of small investors left in a pool of blood. I'm not a DOGE fan.

Broomd

WKR