The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Do you guys recommend any ETFs or mutual funds in particular? I have set up kids' Roth IRAs through Fidelity for my boys and don't know that I want to swing trade their accounts.
Here's a few decent ones, lower fees: FTRNX, FHKAX, VOO, DLR., id put into energy too which I think still good buy like FANG, WMB, OR SHLX . Id get at least 3 diverse funds to throw money into. Bonds might be in play by end of summer too. imo

Last edited:
CCIV is down today on a WSJ hit piece and a tweet from Walter Bloomberg that a deal is not imminent.

It's been known that a deal is not immediately imminent. Lucid is in talks with the Saudis about building a factory. Those talks need to wrap up before the SPAC merger DA happens.

I got in at $15 the day the CCIV/Lucid rumor broke. I'm holding and seeing how this plays out. If I didn't already have a position with a good cost basis, I probably wouldn't buy until there is a dip a couple days after the DA announcement.

Do you guys recommend any ETFs or mutual funds in particular? I have set up kids' Roth IRAs through Fidelity for my boys and don't know that I want to swing trade their accounts.
Yep check out the ARK ETF's., that's where I've been putting my money. You can get them through Fidelity.

Thanks gents, the ARK ETFs look really good. I am essentially putting their covid relief checks into IRAs. Maybe that will offset the inflation and debt that we are dumping on to the next generation.

Boom!

cArbdXKTTFWwzmC5xOv8Pw_thumb_1fa4.jpg

For those who were serious about the lunch thing, drop me a PM. I'm going to graciously accept!

Gotta admit, there were times i was questioning my own sanity in holding and recommending this stock. Coop, your CDEV = 'pump and dump' comment kept me focused! :)

DD showed it had the bones to do it. She's a ten bagger today from .24 and is likely just getting started!
Congrats to all on your profits and/or gains.

Want to thank many here for the advice and encouragement they've shared with me, Back Country, Johnboy, Georgia Boy, DenverCboy, DannyH, Okhotnik, Coop, ...couldn't begin to list everyone.
WRO comes to mind with the EV and lithium plays. Those suggestions are well into the 5 figure gains on my sheet. As such, I'm going to buy you lunch, my friend.

1612387832067.png

Boom!

View attachment 260248

For those who were serious about the lunch thing, drop me a PM. I'm going to graciously accept!

Gotta admit, there were times i was questioning my own sanity in holding and recommending this stock. Coop, your CDEV = 'pump and dump' comment kept me focused! :)

DD showed it had the bones to do it. She's a ten bagger today from .24 and is likely just getting started!

Want to thank many here for the advice and encouragement they've shared with me, Back Country, Johnboy, Georgia Boy, DenverCboy, DannyH, Okhotnik, Coop, ...couldn't begin to list everyone.
WRO comes to mind with the EV and lithium plays. Those suggestions are well into the 5 figure gains on my sheet. As such, I'm going to buy you lunch, my friend.

View attachment 260258
Congrats Broomd! I bought and sold CDEV a half dozen times because of you and Coop. I am up about $0.55 a share on my current hold. This has been a moneymaker for sure

Boom!

View attachment 260248

View attachment 260258
pm sent.

Nice work in here fellas. I wasn’t paying as much attention earlier in the year which killed me but better late than never! Now looks like we can move onto other things than GME/AMC haha

Webull Account Referral

Boom!

View attachment 260248

View attachment 260258
Do they even have lobster in north idaho???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Boom!

View attachment 260248

View attachment 260258

Attachments

• citizen_kane.gif
    citizen_kane.gif
    409.8 KB · Views: 38
My first two stock purchases from this forum were CDEV and FET. I am up 310% and 130% respectively. I am in for the long haul. I haven’t had much to offer but have benefitted tremendously from this forum. I only had one stock holding prior to getting in with you guys. It’s doing nicely as well, but most of what I hold currently is from tips from you guys with me doing my own DD.

Not sure what lunch arrangements are being made for Broomd, but if someone is starting a collection of sorts to overnight some lobster his way I’d be willing to chip in.

For anyone making weedstock plays. Remember APHA and TLRY are merging soon and Apha converts .85 to TLRY shares. So watch those prices when buying, you may come out ahead/behind depending on what they close at.

Main players are

Canada
CGC
APHA
ACB
HEXO
TLRY
GRWG

US
Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF US Ticker)
CURALEAF (CURLF US Ticker)
TRULIEVE (TCNNF US Ticker)
Cresco (CRLBF US Ticker)

Webull Account Referral

Back