The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

CorbLand

WKR
Saw an article blaming this downturn on omicron. Kind of weird that it falls inline with the first opening day after its announced that we are looking at 10% inflation and reinstatement of the mandates.

Either way, its not been a good day so far.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
I sold 80 k worth of WLL last week only made a profit of $712 after months of holding. Should have sold a month ago. oh well.

I wanted some cash to wait to see what happens. Tempting to jump in today. Wait til after new year

Lots of red today.

For anyone looking for a long shot or long term hold AMP/Flexa has been doing announcements all month and this week could set them into a good upward trend with the right announcement.

mwebs

WKR
Anyone have experience with alert subscriptions? Looking into a few and trying to decide if it’s worth the membership fee..

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Had to add another 6K shares to my GTE position. with the continued debt pay down sooner or later this one will pop and double a guys money - if not get acquired now that they are in a better place with debt. Bring on $100 a barrel

Broomd

WKR
Bucky I hope you get rewarded big time. Still holding GTE as well, haven't sold a share, but certainly thinking on it.
Tired of 20 months of treading water.

My wife tried to get me to sell half last Dec with the WSB crowd squeeze to 1.23, I should have.

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I agree this hold is getting much longer than I hoped for. Hope next 3-4 months everything comes through and it pays off big

KsRancher

WKR
A question for a financial advisor out there. I have a Edward Jones 401k thru work. Not able to touch it till 59.5 without big penalties. Is there anyway to transfer that to another account that I can manage and use before 59.5 without penalties and taxes?