The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Sold ETH in the last couple of weeks at $4300 after buying in at $1800+...

Watching for a $2800+/- re-entry.
Any particular reason you see these sell/buy levels as key levels? Legitimately looking for something I may be missing.

I personally see this small BTC move down as a move to liquidate over leveraged bulls, set a bear trap, and run this sucker up to short squeeze all the bears and force them into buys. BTC is still modeling after both 2017 and 2013 perfectly to go into full on price discovery mode in the next couple months. And that stock to flow model has just been way too spot on over the last few months for me to sell just yet!

Congrats on taking profits!

Broomd

WKR
Any particular reason you see these sell/buy levels as key levels? Legitimately looking for something I may be missing.

I personally see this small BTC move down as a move to liquidate over leveraged bulls, set a bear trap, and run this sucker up to short squeeze all the bears and force them into buys. BTC is still modeling after both 2017 and 2013 perfectly to go into full on price discovery mode in the next couple months. And that stock to flow model has just been way too spot on over the last few months for me to sell just yet!

Congrats on taking profits!
Thanks, fair question.
Crypto is your thing, you have a far better understanding of its movement than I, but knowing what I do know about ETH and BTC, like every other tradable asset they are due for a correction. ETH has been rising for 3+ months and given my poor overall track record of taking actual profits, it was time for that.
I don't foresee another dip to $1700-1800, but I can foresee sub $3K. I expect a bit more interest in the OTC market into Dec, Jan, Feb..(Hopeful!) ...EV, retail with the holidays.

Crypto may hit the back burner for a while.
Either way, have to take some profits once in awhile, and I won't be forced into a buy. There will be correction.

I thought long & hard about selling ETH at $4700-ish but like you say those models sure seem to be tracking good & decided to hold a little longer just in case. I also think there's a good chance it won't go down below $3k again anytime soon (unless there's one of those 3 am massacres). May regret not taking profits, we'll see.

22lr

WKR
Sold off over half of my LCID. Its scary to me on how overvalued the EV segment is. I doubled my investment so ill let some house shares ride for a bit, but im not bullish on long term prospects of the EV industry from an investment perspective. At a certain point the overvalued nature is just not going to be sustainable. Tesla was an outlier in this space, I dont see room for 3 major outliers, and all 3 lasting (Tesla, Lucid, Rivian). Just my personal unprofessional opinion.

In the EV space, I still really like ABML and as they start construction im still buying. May not have a solid return until they start operations but im ok with waiting at these buy in prices.

Poser

WKR
Weekend Crypto musings:

Opened a Gemini portfolio to add to my crypto holdings on Coinbase, Coinbase wallet, Binance, and webull.

I still believe ETH is the primary crypto future in terms of utility, but jumping in the Metaverse game in anticipation of huge long term growth. In terms of Metaverse coins, I’m going to start dollar cost averaging MANA and SAND. I think one of these 2 will play a central role in Metaverse currency.

If you don’t know what the Metaverse is, you should start a research phase as even the mainstream institutions are predicting massive growth over the next 5-10 years.

Weekend Crypto musings:

Opened a Gemini portfolio to add to my crypto holdings on Coinbase, Coinbase wallet, Binance, and webull.

I still believe ETH is the primary crypto future in terms of utility, but jumping in the Metaverse game in anticipation of huge long term growth. In terms of Metaverse coins, I’m going to start dollar cost averaging MANA and SAND. I think one of these 2 will play a central role in Metaverse currency.

If you don’t know what the Metaverse is, you should start a research phase as even the mainstream institutions are predicting massive growth over the next 5-10 years.

I’ve been looking into the metaverse stuff as well. I had Enjin and did pretty good on it so I’m looking for a new buy in point. SAND was on my list as well.

I’ve been doing pretty good on CRO I guess paying $700 million for the next 20 years to have your name on what used to be the Staples center gets your name out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
I’ve been looking into the metaverse stuff as well. I had Enjin and did pretty good on it so I’m looking for a new buy in point. SAND was on my list as well.

I’ve been doing pretty good on CRO I guess paying $700 million for the next 20 years to have your name on what used to be the Staples center gets your name out there

I wonder how much sheep hunts will cost in the Metaverse. I aim to setup shop as the first virtual reality sheep outfitter

cgasner1

WKR
Weekend Crypto musings:

Any recommendations on where to research metaverse at

I wonder how much sheep hunts will cost in the Metaverse. I aim to setup shop as the first virtual reality sheep outfitter

Haha good call, I’m going to buy up all the land around the “free land” and lock it up

Broomd

WKR
What are guys thinking on oil these days after some of the recent events?
Probably no surprise to read my take, but my long term goals remain intact.

Nothing has really changed other than Brandon begging a laughing OPEC for help, and his releasing some of the SPR. We all know that this is a temporary bandaid on a terribly mismanaged energy plan.