The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

So GLBS did a $15 M sale, I’m not sure what that means but doesn’t look good. Big drop yesterday. Should I get out Monday if I can? Also glad I held FET also. Thanks

Fet coming back nicely, along with some pretty big gains for tti, holding both for awhile yet, if all goes well hopefully all the small oil's will come back one at a time like these two

So GLBS did a $15 M sale, I’m not sure what that means but doesn’t look good. Big drop yesterday. Should I get out Monday if I can? Also glad I held FET also. Thanks

With the offering at $.18, it should creep back above that to the $.20 once the offering closes, without any other news in the mean time.

Way to hang tough! Bondholders agreed to restructured debt until 2025, absolutely no worries of BK, great news for those of us holding long!

With a vaccine aka positive news these oilers should all fly....

I sure hope we get a vaccine, reading about people losing their immunity after 90 days, antibodies start fading. If it comes out for sure that antibodies fail after only 3 months, look out below

Look at Verona pharma VRNA. Big jump mid day yesterday it looks for a early morning buy and mid day sell. Just been stumbling around reading learning and found it. Took a 115% increase

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Are you a proud stock owner or now looking to sell??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m thinking I’ll sell. They appeared to just be standing around with nothing to do but shout at us to get away. Apparently they didn’t know we needed bait and that bait was close to the platform!! Seeing as how I proudly own 2000 shares of their stock, I was expecting a little warmer of a welcome.

Seriously though, that thing was huge. One of the Biggest I’d ever seen and I’ve seen a few.

I’m thinking I’ll sell. They appeared to just be standing around with nothing to do but shout at us to get away. Apparently they didn’t know we needed bait and that bait was close to the platform!! Seeing as how I proudly own 2000 shares of their stock, I was expecting a little warmer of a welcome.

Seriously though, that thing was huge. One of the Biggest I’d ever seen and I’ve seen a few.

You own more shares than I do. They probably would have shot at me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope we get a vaccine, reading about people losing their immunity after 90 days, antibodies start fading. If it comes out for sure that antibodies fail after only 3 months, look out below
Vaccine won't fix that, vaccines only train the immune system.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Own 5001 shares of HLX....great company that normally doesn't get held down much. But this latest market has done so.
Still expect a solid rise one of these days....

Took some profits on half of my tti, anyone sell dnr this morning? Big pump from fake news I read and then it dropped way back down, I missed it

Back