The New TORIC 4-25x50 Eagleman Rifle Scope

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys, just a heads up that our newest rifle scope, the TORIC 4-25x50 Eagleman Rifle Scope, will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow! We built it with input from former Army sniper and master instructor James Eagleman. It features a reticle with a floating dot center and wind hold indicators, extra large turret numbers that are easy to see, and 160 MOA of adjustment.

Pre-orders will run through July 7. Use code Eagleman to get $150 off.

Click HERE to pre-order starting June 20!

ljalberta

WKR
Nice, simple, clean reticle design. A bit heavy to put on a hunting rifle for me, but if there was a MIL version, and the scope had repeatable tracking and durable zero retention, I could see a place for it on some target rifles and competitive rifles.

Kurts86

WKR
Ahh, another me too, rebranded open mold scope from a marketing company. I’m sure it will be ground breaking.

Oh look
Another PRS scope with hunting nomenclature in the marketing.

Dude.

Buy a 3.5-15x50 nxs f1 and dissect it. Copy the tube and erector design, the turrets etc. All the mechanicals. Put the fancy super hd ed xyz modern glass in it. Capped windage. Put a basic mil reticle in it. That's all anyone here wants I think.

I like Tract Optics as a company and enjoy my 4.5-30x56 ELR I bought on sale but wouldn't recommend their 4-20x50 30mm Torics though even when they're on sale. I got rid of both of my 4-20x50 Torics after comparing them side by side with the much cheaper Chinese made Athlon Ares BTR G2 4.5-27x50.