the mule stabilizer

newbie24

FNG
I was looking at "the mule" as the next addition to my bow. What are your thoughts/ review of it? Does it hold up?

I like the idea of it having multiple functions but I havent been able to find too many reviews of it, curious to hear everyones take on it.

Attachments

• the mule.jpeg
    the mule.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Bergy-Bowsmith

Lil-Rokslider
i havent used the mule itself but i used their universal saddle attachment on my stabilizer and my wifes, i didnt like it on my bow, a little to much added vibration on my system, she however loves hers on her stabilizer, helps her carry her bow easier and hunt longer in her opinion.

James from "Bow Disciples" shoots with a Mule stabilizer. He may have a review of it, and/or he gets paid to use it. He had one at this years San Antonio TAC.

I thought about it at one time but I worried about wind catching it at the arm rests, more than a common "round" stabilizer would. I even thought of mounting a GoPro to it. In the end I figured I'd rather take the animal than take a video.

Bergy-Bowsmith

Lil-Rokslider
James from "Bow Disciples" shoots with a Mule stabilizer. He may have a review of it, and/or he gets paid to use it. He had one at this years San Antonio TAC.

I thought about it at one time but I worried about wind catching it at the arm rests, more than a common "round" stabilizer would. I even thought of mounting a GoPro to it. In the end I figured I'd rather take the animal than take a video.
wind doesnt catch it at all really at least when i shot it i didnt notice it any more or less then with standard weights, id honestly still be using it if it didnt add that little bit of vibration to me system.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 8" on my Prime Nexus, do not notice any added vibration or sailing effect.

On the fence about it however, I do not think it really makes it easier or more comfortable to carry, but that could be because of the center grip on Primes negate how it can brace against your forearm.

Wonder if the 10" would be better for me, I meant to try it at their TAC booth this year but didn't get around to stopping by.

Marshfly

WKR
That's a lot of weight right where you don't want it for a stabilizer. The best stabilizers are as light as can be for the mount and bar (thin carbon) with all of the actual weight at the very end. This is the opposite of that.

Back yard bows has talked about that quite a bit lately. Myself I just don’t think I can get into it. Looks kinda weird or maybe a gimmick but that’s coming from someone who’s never used one or never seen one outside of pictures.