The most durable pants?

Ok I give up. I bust through fjallraven, kuiu attack, carhart, Duluth, all in 3-4 months. Not even hunting just daily labor at work. What pair of pants can I buy that will last more then 3-4 months of daily bars use? I bought a pair of 1620 workwear that I love but the crotch seam started to come undone after one wear. They’re replacing it on warranty but still- what is the most durable pair of pants, hopefully with some stretch, that you own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMP70306

WKR
Ok I give up. I bust through fjallraven, kuiu attack, carhart, Duluth, all in 3-4 months. Not even hunting just daily labor at work. What pair of pants can I buy that will last more then 3-4 months of daily bars use? I bought a pair of 1620 workwear that I love but the crotch seam started to come undone after one wear. They’re replacing it on warranty but still- what is the most durable pair of pants, hopefully with some stretch, that you own?

Not sure which Duluth pants you tried but they have the Duluthflex HD pants.

Damn, I hesitate to give any advice based on that, but I have two pairs of prana zions, that are going on 5 years old. Weekly use and have held up to the hunting woods as well.

dan33

FNG
I had pretty good luck with the ariat double front pants until I ran an arrow through my leg with them on and had to get them cut off me by the emt

OP
A
I had pretty good luck with the ariat double front pants until I ran an arrow through my leg with them on and had to get them cut off me by the emt

Well if they can’t handle a simple cutting they probably aren’t strong enough.

jpmulk

WKR
Wrangler outdoor pant. They last quite a while and are super comfy. And if they wear out, you only spent $25.

Patagonia's Iron Forged pants are pretty nice. Made from hemp which is actually a really durable textile.

WRO

WKR
I’m north of 125 days in my fjallraven Kebs, had to get them patched up at 100 days or so from fences.

Ho5tile1

WKR
I use the truwork pants and love them I’ve beat them up and since I’m cheap I wear the same pair every day to work just wash em at night lol I have more pairs of them but they are nice to even wear around town..

Badseed

WKR
Check out 5.11 Stryke pants. They are super comfortable, have a little stretch, are quiet, normal size leg openings to fit over boots, light water resistance, not too hot or cold, have tons of pockets and come a bunch of colors to suit your flavor.

What I really like is that they have a little elastic band in the waist so they fit without needing a belt. Very helpful if hiking with a pack on. I have a few pairs and I don’t even remember how old they are but they have held up to pretty much everything. I much prefer the stryke pants to every hunting line of pants I have tried.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
For outside work Ariat M4 Jeans.

For shooting/hunting/scouting/backpacking minimum 150 field days per year it’s Fjallraven.