The Hunt For a North Dakota Mule Deer - Full Length Film

Been a really rough year for hunting after moving states, and have made significantly less videos now that I'm filming for work most of my days. It's a pretty good story - rollercoaster of emotions for my buddy as I documented his hunt out in the Badlands this past October.

Superdoo

WKR
whats the backstory on the shelter issues? Did you guys hotel it the rest of the time?

OP
gabedenzine
whats the backstory on the shelter issues? Did you guys hotel it the rest of the time?
We Dispersed camped the first 2 nights - we intended on camping the entire trip. I work for a company that manufactures a tent brand, actually was suppose to product test a prototype - got all the way out there and realized that not every part was on that tent. We had to run to Dickinson and buy a cheap 40 tent from Dunhams, which we stayed in the first and second night. Night 2 - we heard it was going to snow, but it dumped about 6" where we were staying, and the tent didn't hold up. At that point after everything we had was soaked (no tonneau cover either) we decided to stay at the hotel in Belfield.