The Crystal Bar .. Yellowstone

Well damn. There it was on Yellowstone last night. The Crystal Bar. Well it wasn't really the Crystal.. but it was portrayed as the Crystal. They got the logo right. Between elk, fly fishing and the crystal I had about two years added to my college life.. (and no i did not get my masters degree) Damn I loved that place. In my mind Cash is still the bartender there, I still know all the bouncers and I probably still have an unpaid tab open.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raises hand- I've spent a night (or two or three?) at the Crystal. The most memorable night was a mid-week night when it was pretty dead and half the women's rodeo club came looking for some fun :eek:

hunterjmj

WKR
Spent a few evenings in that place. One night a whole pile of us got misdemeanors for watching a fight out back and having our drinks with us. Had some good times but glad those days are behind me.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
And The Rainbow in Hamilton the episode before. That's my wife's hometown; they film just south of there in Darby. Let's just say that that episode was probably the classiest The Rainbow has, and ever will be. 😬

The Grunch days were a blast. Cash was one hell of a bartender slamming out the drinks, Kathy slinging out burgers and steaks.