The convicted poachers always seem to stick to together…..

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Whats with the Canadian flag?
Is poaching freak hunting in Canada now because he can't hunt here ?

Yup he has been hunting with Blake Shmry. Google his name…… a whole bunch of poaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
As far as I know, the only thing Blake was ever charged for was related to selling shed antlers across the border into the US. Hardly poaching, but there may be more to it that I have never known about.

That’s false. He poached several deer locally on private land and also got convicted on a Yukon moose hunt.

WKR

WKR
Yup he has been hunting with Blake Shmry. Google his name…… a whole bunch of poaching

I dont even want to Google it, makes me sick knowing about this crap. It's one of the reasons I dont use any of the mainstream social media platforms.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
He shot a smaller buck, had a tantrum, and blamed the camera guy for him shooting the wrong buck.

Why they left that in the originally posted video, I'm not sure.

Its almost like he didnt proof his own video before it went live and the cameraman / editor left it in to make him look like a douchebag on purpose.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Aside all that, as someone who doesn’t get to hunt enough, I think there may be a certain darkness to having to constantly produce trophy class animals to keep up your career. The pursuit may be its own kind of punishment.
The reality is only simple minded folks with an ego complex feel that content is needed.

There is other hunting content that show the process/adventure, it might result in tag soup and/or something "small" but its showcasing the experiences we all can relate to.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
People keep clicking on his content. Stop clicking if you dont like him.
If folks never mention it folks don't realize the brand Muley Freak is run by a multiple occurrence poacher. Lots of folks don't realize Black Ovis carries products from this poacher, they don't realize nightforce has some sort of relationship with this poacher, or as folks realized today in that other thread that this poacher is involved with Goat knives.

For the record I do believe folks can change their lives and they aren't damned forever but proof is in the pudding as they say after you have shown yourself to have a prior pattern of behavior.

rodney482

WKR
m
If folks never mention it folks don't realize the brand Muley Freak is run by a multiple occurrence poacher. Lots of folks don't realize Black Ovis carries products from this poacher, they don't realize nightforce has some sort of relationship with this poacher, or as folks realized today in that other thread that this poacher is involved with Goat knives.

For the record I do believe folks can change their lives and they aren't damned forever but proof is in the pudding as they say after you have shown yourself to have a prior pattern of behavior.
i dont feel you can ever recover from the title of poacher…

CorbLand

WKR
m

i dont feel you can ever recover from the title of poacher…
I do and honestly it all comes down to how the situation was handled.

One of the owners of this forum technically poached an animal.
I got my BB gun at 8 years old and everything was open season. I poached a few doves during that time frame.

If someone does it, learns from it and doesnt do it again...they are forgiven.