Tee pee tent

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for input on what’s the best budget friendly 4 person tee pee tent is?

OP
L

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Do you intend to sleep 4 people in it?
Do you want stove compatible?
Where do you plan to use it?
2-3 people
Stove will get used sometimes. I have a place that can put a stove jack in if it doesn’t come with one.
I will probably use it in different places. Any where from 3rd season Colorado to September hiking trips

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a fire hiking brand 4-8 person on amazon, had it out in October with two buddy's, all gear and a stove. Lots of room, cost $260 CAD, so $3.50USD lol, had some pretty wicked winds come through, thing didn't even budge, seams all stayed together. Bought it to see if we wanted to do the hot tent thing. Will use it til it fails then most likely upgrade to a lighter/US made tent.

OP
L

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a fire hiking brand 4-8 person on amazon, had it out in October with two buddy's, all gear and a stove. Lots of room, cost $260 CAD, so $3.50USD lol, had some pretty wicked winds come through, thing didn't even budge, seams all stayed together. Bought it to see if we wanted to do the hot tent thing. Will use it til it fails then most likely upgrade to a lighter/US made tent
I bought a fire hiking brand 4-8 person on amazon, had it out in October with two buddy's, all gear and a stove. Lots of room, cost $260 CAD, so $3.50USD lol, had some pretty wicked winds come through, thing didn't even budge, seams all stayed together. Bought it to see if we wanted to do the hot tent thing. Will use it til it fails then most likely upgrade to a lighter/US made tent.
Thanks I’ll check it out

OP
L

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Did you weigh it by chance

shootnrun

Lil-Rokslider
If you plan to backpack it in you'll have to spend a bit of coin. Minimum for 2 people and a stove would be a 4-5 man. There are a pile of companies making quality products. I have an old golite SL5 I still use that will sleep 3 comfortably without a stove and not too much gear. Requires aftermarket stove jack. To save some $ I'd just keep an eye on the classifieds and if you see a setup pop up do a bit of research here for reviews and decide whether to pull the trigger or not.