Sold TC VENTURE WEATHERSHIELD 300WM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just picked it up a few weeks ago. Never shot it and have no idea how many rounds are though it. A couple spots where weathershield is chipped away. No TRADES $425 Shipped. Have 10 boxes of Hornady Precision Hunter 200 gr ammo listed for $650, will combo this package for $1000 shipped.

Attachments

• TC3.jpg
    TC3.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 87
  • TC2.jpg
    TC2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 87
  • TC1.jpg
    TC1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 85
OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great gun hav e one in 6.5 and can hit a pop can at 450yds
I've never shot this one. I had a 22-250 that shot cloverleafs. Actually, I am seriously considering keeping this and see how it compares to my new 7mm PRC. I just don't need anymore guns than I currently have and don't feel like posting another gun & ammo:ROFLMAO:

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s crazy those TC are shooters. We have one in 7mm08 that is just light out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It’s crazy those TC are shooters. We have one in 7mm08 that is just light out

Definitely shooters. Can't seem to get any interest. Might just have to keep it. $1000 shipped for this gun and 200 rounds of hard to beat, premium ammo? Don't really understand it, but I can get my dinner for a long time with that set up:unsure:

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Package deal - Trijicon Accupoint 5-20x50 green mildot scope and box of Remington core-lokt ammo. $1250

Attachments

• TC.jpg
    TC.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 21
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great rifle here, it certainly flys under the radar or it would be sold at what a great value these rifles are. I’ve got the same in 7mm rem and haven’t seen a rifle including tikkas that’s made me want to stray from it under a grand. I will say they sell a trigger spring kit for it that fixes the only negative thing about these rifles (the trigger). Good luck with the sale and with that new prc (might get a 7prc next myself when ammo becomes more available)

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great rifle here, it certainly flys under the radar or it would be sold at what a great value these rifles are. I’ve got the same in 7mm rem and haven’t seen a rifle including tikkas that’s made me want to stray from it under a grand. I will say they sell a trigger spring kit for it that fixes the only negative thing about these rifles (the trigger). Good luck with the sale and with that new prc (might get a 7prc next myself when ammo becomes more available)

Definitely an underrated rifle. I'm just more of a Savage guy. Total package is a heckuva price for a turnkey killing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.