Tall people sleeping bags?

One appropriate for height but I'm 6ft6/6ft7 and around 100-115kg and have had great success with my WM Badger

WKR
We've used the Kifaru Gen 2 bag for tall sizes with good luck. I also sometimes use the very largest quilt that EE makes with good luck. I'm 6'7".

How tall and what is your budget? I am 6’5” 260lbs - “huscular” build. It took me a few years but have found some I really like. If weight is a consideration I really like Nemo’s hydrophobic down bags. I have a stalker, kaiyu, and disco. They all are very comfortable. If weight isnt an issue, the Klymit KSB 0 hybrid XL is a beast of a bag. Tons of room and reasonably priced. If you want something for basecamp, the Kodiak Canvas bag is the freakin bomb. I take that elk hunting every year and have never been cold.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6'6" and mid 250's. I have a western mountaineering, stone glacier chilkoot and the sitka aerolite bag. Oh and a nemo sonic? I think? 15 degree bag. I fit in all of em fine. All of em are a little short.

I guess that's kinda the name of the game at this height. They are big enough to be comfortable but another inch or 2 in length would be great.

MtnW

WKR
What conditions are you going to be using it. Winter in a wilderness days from civilization, or camping on day type excursions. Down or synthetic? Budget?

SonnyDay

WKR
As others have said, your hunt conditions, hunting style, and height/weight would help us help you…

Are you Manute Bol and like to hunt late season high altitude? Or Muggsy Bogues rocking archery in the desert?

Note: I knew a guy who was 5’3” and called everyone “little guy”.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
As others have said, your hunt conditions, hunting style, and height/weight would help us help you…

Are you Manute Bol and like to hunt late season high altitude? Or Muggsy Bogues rocking archery in the desert?

Note: I knew a guy who was 5’3” and called everyone “little guy”.
The amount of times I've heard someone who's 5'11 or 6'1" Say "I'm a pretty big guy" ....

The Guide

WKR
How about for a guy that is 6'6" and a muscular 290# with size 13 feet? I have yet to find something warm, lightweight, and doesn't make me feel like I'm in a body bag. Thinking a quilt system might be what I need. 🤷

Jay

jKsled

Lil-Rokslider
same height for me. I got the extra long quilt from UGQ. really love it, plenty long, great value

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
6’9”
250#
I got a mountain hardware Lamina . It’s ok. Used it past few years. It has some really nice features. And was my only option I could find other than quilt at time. Probably wouldn’t recommend. Not a great zipper and it’s snug. Also I like to sleep on side. So
I got a enlightened equipment revelation but not had a chance to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thess87

WKR
I’m 6’8” 280lbs I have a WM badger in there longest option and I have plenty of room. I wish it was a touch wider but it fits as it’s supposed to. It would easily accommodate someone even a few inches taller then me.

Thess87

WKR
How about for a guy that is 6'6" and a muscular 290# with size 13 feet? I have yet to find something warm, lightweight, and doesn't make me feel like I'm in a body bag. Thinking a quilt system might be what I need. 🤷

Jay
I’d think it would be hard to find a quilt that will keep you as warm as a bag. My feet are size 16 and wm badger seems fine for me