Taking pictures through spotting scope

Djs22

FNG
New member here. Thanks in advance for any advice. Looking for an adaptor to take pictures through a spotting scope/ binoculars. Optics are vortex 10x42 binos and 20-60x60 spotting scope and an iPhone 12 I believe. I assume most adapters are adjustable in size to fit your eye piece? Thanks again

inkedspot

FNG
1718638176260.png
Magview through spotter at 2500-3000ish yards

The Ollin works the same way I just preferred the minimal modification to my phone case that magview offered. $20 adapter off Amazon works well too - used it for years before the magview.

Wapiti151

WKR
go magview, ollin or scope cam adapter. I've tried them all, I think ollin is probably the easiest but need a separate phone case. The others you can use your existing case...go with whatever works best for your style and budget

Valumpessa

Lil-Rokslider
I recently bought a Scopecam Gen2 adapter and it works great. I like how its universal for any optic, with no separate adapter rings or special phone case. It takes a few more seconds to get set up vs the Ollin, as there are two holes in the metal phone plate that line up with two nubs on the magnet, but no biggy for me. Its well made and fully adjustable to easily swap from different optics on the fly if that's what you're looking to do between your 10x42s and spotter.

rred85

FNG
I second the Magview. Pricey for what it is but worth every penny when it counts