Tags

Mckinnon

WKR
Well I just got my general season CA deer tags in the mail and I am stoked and I haven't even gotten the results back from the premium draw. Just stoked to have a tag in my pocket for september! Anybody else out there with blacktail tags?

wk93

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah true, but I wanted special ones this year. maybe next year if I'm lucky which never seems to happen.

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
Definitely counts Luke, that is awesome. I can't even imagine having 4 deer tags!

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
Way to rub it in Becca, hahaha! That is great for you guys, fill those freezers! I have to admit though, I am extremely spoiled this year as I drew muley and antelope in Nevada, plus my one OTC in CA, most i have ever had by 2 tags, hahaha. Bear tag is still up in the air as well, want to get a taste of the meat before I go after one as I would never kill one then not eat it...

chiefhoyt

FNG
Im with you on the bear tag. I run into alot of bear every year but havent picked up a bear tag because im not convinced I want to kill one yet. Stalking with in bow range is pretty damn exciting even if Im not going to shoot though!