T3x Stainless Caliber selection

Hagas4all

FNG
I've been wanting to get one of the newer model # T3x ember roughtechs, which is spec'd on their site with a 1:8. Do you know if that's legit, or just a mistake on the site? I found a 20" as the model # with supposed 1:8 twist, but it's listed at $600 over retail.
They are on the shelf in the regular lite and stainless models with 8 twist. Not sure about the embers, but T the price they are charging for those would look towards Sako anyways.

Motown

WKR
They are on the shelf in the regular lite and stainless models with 8 twist. Not sure about the embers, but T the price they are charging for those would look towards Sako anyways.
The 243’s are now a 8 twist or are you thinking of the 6.5’s?

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
If you are already familiar with the .308, get that. Inside of 400-500 yards I don’t think there’s enough difference to worry too much about. I use a 6.5 as well and both kill deer…so does my .223. Just get what you want and shoot it, deer won’t know the difference.

Buckhead

FNG
I recently bought a stainless T3x in .270 Win. Already owned a Sako 85 in .270, but being Walnut stocked, not very weatherproof. The .270 round is very versatile, old school. The Tikka will out shoot the Sako.
IMG_1858.jpeg