T1 in hand

Grats on the pack. I traded my T2 standard for a Duplex T1 I'll have it in july. I miss looking at my T2 in the corner of my hunting room though!

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
i may get a T3 in the future but i will probably wait until one comes up used.maybe next year ill start looking.used prices should come down a little by then.especially with the new line of timberlines out

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Your still makin that big union money aren't you Ken?

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
got it loaded up with 50 pounds (30 pound bag of dog food gives it good shape) threw the fox pro in there and ill gab my AR and some lunch in the morning.put some miles on the pack and maybe pop a spring yote while im out.still ought to be some sheds laying around somewhere too

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
still cant figure out pics over here but ill post it up any way.right around 60 pounds (with rifle) heading out 4 am and planning on 12 to 15 miles.should be a good day

Attachments

• test run 001.jpg
    test run 001.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 51

7mag.

WKR
Your still makin that big union money aren't you Ken?

Yeah, but I've got a family to feed, and 108 miles a day to commute. Plus someone blew a stop sign 5 weeks ago and totaled my commuter car, so I just spent an extra $800 in fuel this month. It's all good though, because I just sold my bow, and scored a Mystery Ranch from the classifieds section.

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
well did about 12 miles today with 60 pounds in the pack.(maybe just a little more) and i am impressed. i guess i never really experienced a pack with true shoulder lift.not a bit of that weight on my shoulders,i couldn't believe it.it was literally all transferred to my hips (hips are a little sore tonight) after about 5 miles i really got it fitting just how it should.i think there's a little break in on these packs but not much and putting a good load in it like that and hitting the hills really works it in and helps you figure out the best way to wear it. i do have one complaint,for the money we spend on these packs you think kafaru could throw a clip on the shoulder strap for your hydration tube.small potatoas really and i love this pack

JG358

WKR
Don't need a clip, just run the hydration hose under the webbing on the shoulder strap. :)

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Don't need a clip, just run the hydration hose under the webbing on the shoulder strap. :)

i actually use the chest strap.its just the point is all.hell off the shelf backpacks still come with a clip for you hydration hose.not really a big deal just something that struck me when i was setting it up